Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momjoanie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2008, 07:59 PM
    Too much mountain dew!
    I have a 19 year old daughter who loves mountain dew. She drinks at least 3 cans a day. She is very active (plays college soccer) and claims that the soda doesn't effect her. I think that it is making her depressed and moody. She is also having problems with her teeth, bad headaches and bad stomach aches. We took her to the doctor where she was tested for the common things but all the tests came back negative. The doctor didn't seem too concerned about the mountain dew. My question is... what harm can mountain dew have on her body? Maybe you can help me convince her to quit!
    holly_penyo Posts: 81, Reputation: 11

Nov 2, 2008, 12:59 AM

Out of all of the sodas, mountain dew has a higher amount of caffiene in it than other drinks. It may have something to do with the caffiene , so try googling the negative effects of caffiene.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to measure height of mountain [ 6 Answers ]

What is the process or technique or instrument used to measure height of mountain

70s or 80s, mountain man chased through wilderness [ 4 Answers ]

I saw this in probably the late 70s or early 80s. It's about a mountain man who is accused of some crime and is hunted by lawmen through the wilderness in the winter. Probably in Alaska or Canada. I think he dies in the end on a mountain. Note: I do not think it's "Death Hunt" with Charles...

Go rest high on the mountain [ 3 Answers ]

Go rest high on the mountain

Mountain Ranges [ 1 Answers ]

Which mountain range, above or below sea level, is the longest in the world-the Andes, the Rocky Mountains, or the Mid-Atlantic Ridge?

Whenever you seem to be on top of the mountain the ex seems to come back. [ 4 Answers ]

I just got back from NY to DC yesterday and as soon as I hit my room in a complete high from such a great weekend. And here comes a call from my Ex. I mean I do want to keep open communication there but she has a man(she has still yet to bring it up) and I am moving on and getting on with my life...

View more questions Search