Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    c01es1aw Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2008, 06:02 PM
    American woman married an Israeli man
    I have a friend who is American and her husband is Israeli. They have been married almost two years. She wants a divorce but doesn't want him to loose his Business or his green card. What does she need to do to? They were married in Pa. How can she file so he doesn't loose his business or green?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 09:38 PM

Simply put the divorce on hold for a while. Divorce after he's granted a 10 yrs green card does not jeopardize his status
    c01es1aw Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2008, 07:29 AM

On average how long does it take to get a 10 year green card?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Nov 2, 2008, 01:26 PM

After receiving a conditional green card for 2 years, they must jointly file an removal of condition, I-751.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married woman in love with a married man ! [ 31 Answers ]

Please I need a reply for my problem , but plzzzzzzzz don't type an answer that is talking about ethics, morality & consequences of infedility.. I just need to know does he really love me & how to win him back.. We were work colleagues since 2002 I was single & he was married couple of months when...

Sking lighting for african american, or caribean woman [ 8 Answers ]

Please help me on finding a product that's good enough to clear the knees, elbow, nukcles, the neck to make the sking look like little kim without any knowing the differences.

Movie about single american woman vacationing in greece [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie about 15 years ago and it wasn't new then. The woman finally decides to take a vacation by herself and goes to a Greek oceanside place where of course she finds flirtation with a handsome guy. I think her name was Dolores. Anybody got an idea?

View more questions Search