Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2008, 04:33 PM
    Best way to lose weight
    I'm 16. What exercise makes you lose the most weight?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 04:40 PM

Walking or jogging (jogging should be no problem for you at 16) and builds stamina, good cardio and lung capacity develop over time, setting you up for healthy adulthood. Eat sensibly, greens, lean meat for protein. Absolutely no junk food ! And milk for strong bones, and oh yes, vitamin D supplement so your body can extract all calcium from foods you eat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

I need to lose weight [ 1 Answers ]

I am not happy with who I am and I keep saying I have to lose weight and I say I am going to do this and this and I then get tired of it and just stop doing what ever. I always eat to try to make myself feel better and it doesn't work I guess. Can someone help me and give me some tips on this

I need to lose weight [ 2 Answers ]

Help me!! In a week I going to see my friends for my b-day and a guy that I like is coming I want to lose 10 pounds and look good. What should I do?:confused:

HOw can I lose weight [ 3 Answers ]

I am really young and weigh 150 I haven't even started high school!

Lose weight [ 1 Answers ]

Hey wts the easiest way to lose weight and tone up please help wb soon xxx:confused:

View more questions Search