Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whatpool Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2008, 12:07 PM
    Schooling for use of pool chemicals
    Where are there schools for learning about cleaning pools and spas, near Las Vegas,Nevada
    dave146 Posts: 161, Reputation: 4

Nov 1, 2008, 12:40 PM

I don't actually think there are special types of schools, that would teach one how to clean pools. I have a hanbook at home and I´m a real PRO :)
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 4, 2008, 04:56 PM

No schools but go to a large pool supply company and ask what you need to keep your pool clean. They may try to over sell you but they can help advise you regarding hose, vacs and chemicals. You could have a prodo and carefully watch and copy what they do.
    jack dandy Posts: 226, Reputation: 9

Nov 4, 2008, 06:05 PM

They do have on line courses to get CPO certified which will help you with what you want to do. Look on the internet for CPO classes. I work for a school district and we have to take this course to work on our pools. (certified pool operator )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pool chemicals [ 1 Answers ]

Does granular shock expire

Can you do the schooling on your own? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you take hairstyling courses through corespondance?? If so would that be enough for a college course? :confused :confused:

No schooling [ 2 Answers ]

How can you get into a good college for cosmotology if your high school doesn't even teach it?? :(

What chemicals to use for above ground pool [ 1 Answers ]

I have one of the famous above ground blue plastic swimming pools... I have had a heck of time trying to get it clean... last week I vaccuumed the daylights out of it and filtered all the junk out of it but the water was still cloudy... the ph was off a little bit but I shocked the water put...

The right pool chemicals [ 1 Answers ]

I have an above ground pool with a vinyl liner. What is the difference between using granular chlorine, granular calcium hypochlorite or the chlorine tabs? It is my second full year of use, last year I used granular chlorine, but am I paying too much?

View more questions Search