Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChopinConcerto2 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2008, 10:37 AM
    I really like him.but does he like me?
    Ok, I'm year 10, and I've had a crush on this Japanese guy in my class, who is new to the school this year. The thing is, like almost every girl in my class fancies him, and I don't know who he likes :(

I'm most closest to him, as a friend at school, because we have actual conversation, unlike other girls who he just replies 'yes' or 'no' or 'I don't know'.. Its half term now, and we've gone out 'shopping'... then when we got bored with the shops, we decided to go to the cinema to watch 'the boy in the striped pyjamas.' which was a total BIG MISTAKE!! We were both not talking afterwards, because the film was so sad, and when we said bye, I hugged him, and I don't know..! He didn't say anything, but kept looking at me... was I meant to do??

Two of my friends share same guardian as him, and one of them kept asking him (in front of everyone) 'do you fancy her? ', and he didn't say anything apparently.:confused: Then the other friend later asked him the same question, and he said 'thats a personal question.'... but she waited the next day, and asked him again, this time in japanese, and he replied 'its obvious, isn't it?' :confused:

WHAT DO I DO WHEN I GET BACK TO SCHOOL? I really really like him but how do I know whether he does like me or not? And if he dosen't, how do I make him like me? (<-- I know that sounds like I'm forcing him, but how do I flirt properly with him without showing it too much?) HELP ME! :(:(:(
    TexasParent Posts: 378, Reputation: 73

Nov 1, 2008, 11:58 AM

He likes you already, I would simply be honest with him and sit him down and say, "I like you a lot and I would like to spend more time with you, do you feel the same way?"

Guys like the direct approach from girls, it removes all the guessing, and I can tell you he will be thrilled that you like him. Especially if he is somewhat shy, it removes the pressure from him to take a risk and tell you or show you, which shy people have trouble with. Also, I think Japanese people are culturally shy in that they don't want to make a mistake that might embarrass him. So it's up to you to be direct, you won't regret it; now or in future relationships you might want or have.
    ChopinConcerto2 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 03:06 AM

OMG IM GOING OUT WITH HIM NOW!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! XD!! Hahaha! I asked him out, and he said yes... I asked him like four times, and all yes..! On email afterwards, I said 'So were going out, right?' and he said 'yes'. My gawd... wow... and my worst enemy @ skl fancied him too, and now she gives me the evils! Haha... I've got my own back on her now, because she used to try annoy me by flirting with him ^_~
    TexasParent Posts: 378, Reputation: 73

Nov 5, 2008, 08:06 AM

I'm happy for you as you venture out into the world of boyfriend and girlfriend relationships. Enjoy this time when you are 10 years old and your relationships are healthy, wholesome and full of promise and dreams.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search