Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katahkitten Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2008, 06:41 AM
    Blood stains on white faux fur coat
    I was wearing my favorite white faux fur coat when I was in an accident last year. I tried to bleach the coat and take it to the dry cleaners but the stains that have been left behind just make the coat look dirty. What can I do? I'm not ready to retire this coat!
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 1, 2008, 09:27 AM

Maybe you could dye it to a light beige, or another color you like? Since you've already bleached it, and had it dry cleaned, I can't see another solution. At least you would still be able to wear the coat if it was dyed, and didn't look dirty! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White Blood Cells [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my husband has been trying for a baby for 3 yrs now. I have been for blood tests and they came back that my fertility is fine but I have a low white cell count What does this mean ? Please anyone tell me? I have got to wait another month for further blood tests... he said there is nothing to...

Faux painting [ 3 Answers ]

I'm painting and faux painting someone's bathroom and her tile is blue with a burgundy border tile at the top. She wants to make the base coat sort of a light burgundy and she wants me to sponge on true dark burgandy. My question is, what other lighter colors would go good instead of these very...

View more questions Search