Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roneesingh Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2008, 02:48 AM
    Want to study but a girl thoughts disturbing me
    Hey hi... yaar m preparing for IIT but a girl's thoughts are not letting me study up to the mark... I don't want her to be my girlfriend because that will disturb my studies but I know that I love her... I don't even want to tell her... so tell me something so that I can concentrate on my studies,, I think about her thrice in a day... why??
    Even I don't know why... I know it's a weird question but this problem I'm facing... I just want to keep her outside of my mind... ah have tried many times not to think about her but m not able to do this... so tell me sumthng... do reply
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

Nov 1, 2008, 05:57 AM

Haha, how old are you?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 07:50 AM

Being able to focus on one thing, while things go on around you, is not easy. Playing chess is a great exercise in learning how to focus, and push distractions aside.

Nov 1, 2008, 08:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lmnotok View Post
    haha, how old are you?
    M in 11 stndard... why u asking

Nov 1, 2008, 08:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Being able to focus on one thing, while things go on around you, is not easy. Playing chess is a great exercise in learning how to focus, and push distractions aside.
    Man u reply was the best one... thanks... hats off to u
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 09:13 AM
    Obviously more info is needed, that's why she was asking, what's the big deal with giving more information?
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2008, 11:22 AM

At least your old enough to understand sacrasim.

Listen we all have to multi task kiddo.. its part of growing up

Tal gave you some great advice.

We can not give you the tools to control how you think..
    Because we can not control what we think...

But we can control how we act

So act well. Don't let them thoughts bring you down. In school or anything. Just be strong and move forward

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant thoughts - my thoughts are never ending [ 18 Answers ]

Hello there - I'm trying to get some answers regarding my newest problem. I can't go to my pysch. About this because I've tried but every time I try to explain this to someone (counselor, pysch. parents.. ) they think I have an "issue". ADHD, anxiety, and the list goes on and on. I'm so sick of...

Want to know if this girl likes me? [ 7 Answers ]

Sorry don't know if this should be in this forum but anyway! Well it all started at my old job when I saw this girl from the minitue I saw here I liked her. But it wasn't until one of my work collugues introduced us to each other. We started talking to each other this and that. Then she asked...

I want to use it but I don't want to it. I'm just so torn. [ 32 Answers ]

Im just so tired of buying skin lightening products that I have to keep using over and over! I just want to use something that will give me gorgeous light skin so for mono users I have questions and please answer! 1- Is it true that mono will only turn you white and no other color? According...

Disturbing thoughts, giving up with life [ 6 Answers ]

Hey people, I think I really need help. I have never been a confident person, but I have generally always been a happy person, until I was about 17 I'm now just 19. At 17 I met a lad and fell madly in love but he was an absolute idiot and knew I could never be with him. We text for well over a...

Disturbing Message [ 4 Answers ]

I just now got a disturbing message on my Yahoo messenger. Let me give you some background: My husband had an ex girlfriend that got in contact with him a few months ago. He asked if it bothered me if he talked to her and I said no, because of course I'm not going to prevent him from talking...

View more questions Search