Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Trask Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2008, 01:41 AM
    Faithful to me
    Is my husband Dr Trask being faithful to me? How do I know?
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 1, 2008, 05:58 AM

I think we need a little more info please! We aren't phychic. Why are you asking this question here? Has he done things that concern you? You must suspect something, or you wouldn't have asked. Have you spoken to him about your concerns? We need more details in order to try and give you any advice on your question. One thing that did catch my attention, was the communication between you and your husband doesn't seem to be good.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 08:01 AM

Without you being too specific, I can say that a wife usually can tell when a husband is lying, even if she can't exactly pinpoint what he's saying/doing that is false.

One day, calmly over coffee, just ask him straight up and without anger, "Is the affair still going on?" Watch him very carefully. Try not to let it turn into a fight, the point here is to engage YOUR knowledge of him to determine if he's making stuff up on the spot, or not. I would suggest if he goes immediately to angry/furious/deflecting... you have something to worry about. If he stays on confused/concerned/comforting longer, maybe not so much.

You know him better than we do, so use that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is a Faithful Saying [ 30 Answers ]

When we discuss Christianity, is there fear of causing more harm then good? Should we avoid it? Titus 3:8-11 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and...

Women might not be faithful [ 15 Answers ]

I have a huge problem with my girl first of all we are in a relationship and we not staying together and when we do argue over the phone I would not here from her for a day or sometimes about two days. The first time this happen I ask her why did'nt she call me and where do she be when I'm calling...

Is He Being Faithful? [ 1 Answers ]

?? I want to know if my man has been cheating on me.?

View more questions Search