Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rudravas Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2008, 04:46 PM
    Online HR degree from Indiana state university
    I am willing to start online MS degree on human resource management in Indiana state university.Can anybody tell me how worthy is it from career perspective? am I able to get a proper job in USA if I pursue this online course?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2008, 05:04 AM

Hi, rudravas!

Are there any reasons that you might have to doubt that obtaining a degree from there wouldn't enable you to obtain a position somewhere? It is one of the main universities in the United States and a well-accredited one at that.

Thanks!
    rudravas Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2008, 11:34 PM
    Hi Clough,
    Really appreciate your prompt response. My only concern is that it is ONLINE.And I do not have any past work experience .
    Thanks,
    rudravas.

Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, rudravas!

Are there any reasons that you might have to doubt that obtaining a degree from there wouldn't enable you to obtain a position somewhere? It is one of the main universities in the United States and a well-accredited one at that.

Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2008, 11:43 PM

Hi again, rudravas!

You are already a college graduate of some kind, aren't you?

The best thing that you could do right now is to contact the University and hear things "from the horses mouth" so to speak.

If degree programs and/or classes that they have online are fully accredited and you are able to obtain a degree by taking them, then there shouldn't be any problems.

Thanks!
    anas26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2010, 04:33 PM

I' m living in KSA I want joining Corllins University for BACHELORES electronic eng, can their degree acceptable any where?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I Attest my Atlantic Intl University Degree? [ 1 Answers ]

I am planning to do a Degree in Computer Science in Atlantic International University. As I am living in Dubai, here UAE government requires a international valid Degree verified and attested by the MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS and UAE EMBASSY, UNITED STATES. All I wanted to know is that the...

Online degree [ 9 Answers ]

I want to know if an online college Degree is as good as the "in class room learning"? Please let me know. Do you know of any site that can give me more answers on online colleges, Thanks

How many years is an average english university undergraduate degree course is in uk [ 2 Answers ]

How many years is an average english university undergraduate degree course is in uk ?

Accreditated university for degree on work experience [ 6 Answers ]

Dear all , Can any body let me know is there any university or institution who is Accreditated & offer degree base on work experience . Regards

Online degree [ 2 Answers ]

Is Ashwood University Accredit in USA?

View more questions Search