Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nobabes Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2008, 12:28 PM
    Building Surveyors thoughts required
    I have survey sketches from a building, facts are:

Very deep strip foundation into black silty topsoil and boulder clay, there has been leaking pipework which has caused movement and cracks, moisture has come through the foundation in to the basement.

What remedial work would you suggest. Im not sure if underpinning would be applicable as the foundations are already so deep, and I don't have anymore information past boulder clay.

Thank you in advance for answering
    Home repair Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Nov 2, 2008, 07:55 AM
    You are going to have to restate your question. It is unclear of what you you want

Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant thoughts - my thoughts are never ending [ 18 Answers ]

Hello there - I'm trying to get some answers regarding my newest problem. I can't go to my pysch. About this because I've tried but every time I try to explain this to someone (counselor, pysch. parents.. ) they think I have an "issue". ADHD, anxiety, and the list goes on and on. I'm so sick of...

Rough plumbing required for septic in ag building [ 1 Answers ]

I am building an ag building that will have a single bathroom using a septic tank, we are pouring a slab and I need to know what rough plumbing is needed for the plumber to complete the job. Thanks josh

Just want your thoughts! [ 66 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Most of you know me pretty well by now, others won't. I'm sure you know how to get my story if need be. Anyway I just wanted to ask you all your thoughts on somehting that I have been thinking about the last couple of days. I have been going along great since the break up with...

Thoughts on this [ 2 Answers ]

So I'm not sure if I have found my balance on how much to call my re acquired boyfriend. Lately its only been once a day so that I don't feel like I'm bugging him too much. Do you think this is enough or not enough? Also, when I talked to him yesterday he said he missed me (which he hadn't said in...

View more questions Search