Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mast350 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2008, 04:51 AM
    Investor in bar/lounge venture
    A rural bar/lounge/sandwich establishment and possible gift shop is available for purchase. Managers and employees are available. Am looking for investor interested in project that runs itself.
    vinny45 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2009, 01:23 PM

There is no such "Thing" as a business that runs itself... Do your homework! Vinny45
    Burd Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Apr 18, 2009, 05:50 AM

I agree, you havint sold your idea very well, a business that runs it self, mean, the employees run it for you, that sounds like a very lazy entrepreneur to me, and a terrible investment.

Have you a target market?

A business plan?

Fiancial projections?

Employees and a manager is the least of your worries, and cost mount up so fast at the start and not much cashflow can cripple you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad Smell in Lounge [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I live in a 1950's house end of terrace and over the last couple of months I have noticed this awful smell in the living room (we only have floorboards) and its getting progressively worse, its like a pungent/gassy/drainage smell that comes and then goes, when I come in from work its awful,...

Decorating my lounge [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me - my lounge is 18ft X 10ft it has a fitted carpet in teal colour - what colour should I paint the walls - also I would like a feature wall - what colour should the suite and curtains be??

This being the lounge [ 18 Answers ]

Pull up your virtual chair right here!

The Lounge 2 [ 674 Answers ]

This is the continuation of https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/member-discussions/lounge-29979.html.

The Original Lounge [ 1624 Answers ]

Well, folks, I thought I would start a thread that has absolutely NO subject. So, welcome to The Lounge. A great place to chit-chat about everything and nothing. No matter what you want to say here will be off-topic. The menu: Coffee (Val I made it just for you) Kool-aid for Tal I have...

View more questions Search