Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bareyed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2008, 06:59 PM
    What type of letter to write Probation Officer
    To transfer in same state just different county. Is there anything else we can do? If job are hard to find now, can we ask for a timely to look?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 30, 2008, 07:10 PM

Moved to legal section from forum help.

Have you discussed this with your PO?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2008, 05:16 AM
    Hello b:

When I was on probation, I was allowed to go anywhere within my state. Therefore, I didn't need permission to relocate in state. I doubt you do either. Read your conditions of Probation.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I be a police officer or probation officer with criminal background? [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently going to school to get a degree in Criminal Justice. I was looking into different jobs and wanted to know if I could be a police officer or a probation officer with a theft charge and a disorderly conduct charge? Both charges where between the age of 15-17. Thank you for any help !

Caught shoplifting, sent home and said would receive letter, what type of letter? [ 5 Answers ]

I was caught shoplifting and was sent home with a trespassin ticket, meaning icant enter the store for a year.. they said they would issue a letter to my mailing address? They said which is probably a fine? What happens next.. do I have to go to court? Keep in mind I am 20 (biggest mistake of my...

When do you see a probation officer [ 1 Answers ]

If you have a sentencing date and you have no orders from a judge, when do you see a probation officer?

Probation officer [ 8 Answers ]

Can my brother change his prbation officer in the state of va if he went to high school w/ her ( they hated one another in school)?? :confused:

View more questions Search