Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hfoste01 Posts: 12, Reputation: 4

Oct 30, 2008, 06:31 PM
    Barcodes for product
    I would like to know if anyone can tell me where to go to get barcodes for my products. I don't want to fall into any scams trying to get these things.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2008, 11:56 PM

Hi, hfoste01!

Here is a link to a site where the information appears to be legitimate.

How to get a retail barcode

Hopefully, others will also be along to address your question.

Thanks!
    ert4521 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2012, 02:16 PM
    We acquired a license from GS1 through the appropriate channels to track our products and goods for selling and shipping purposes.  Proved to be an efficient tool to track and manage all our goods by the bar code. We received an unique company prefix combined with an unique product number to track for selling or shipping purposes.

Here is a link for more information on how you can get a barcode:
    Get U.P.C. Barcodes
    hfoste01 Posts: 12, Reputation: 4

Dec 19, 2012, 04:18 PM
    Thanks, that helps a lot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to calculate the full product unit cost of both the 12pack and 2-liter product [ 1 Answers ]

I have raw materials costs 3% loss of raw materials, because of packaging requirements Packing materials costs 2% damaged materials Manufacturing expense Truck delivery fee Storage fee Wages p/year Manufacturing costs p/yr.

Product adaptation and standardisation of product [ 3 Answers ]

What is actual meaning n definition for adaptation and standardisation of product in local as well as international market? Give me with the suitable examples of german and japanies products

New Product [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All; We are going to launch a new product (GSM Product) where I am the prime for. I have completed the product plan, but still looking for a good & cute name. The product purpose is (Pay less, Get more talking time). Subscribers will be asked, interested ones, to pay in advance an...

New product [ 2 Answers ]

What is the new beer from miller brewing co called? noboat

New product [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to start a business making a new product. The product would be made from a finished product from one manufacturer and modifing that product. As an example suppose I bought 3-m scotch tape with adhesive on one side and then coated the other side with another adhesive (say Dupont) ,...

View more questions Search