Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dajhomily Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2010, 07:17 PM
    Thank you speedball1. Thank you. Thank you. When I checked the small hole that starts the jet action it was completely blocked. You saved me lots of time and money.

You are the best.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jun 25, 2010, 07:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dajhomily View Post
    Thank you speedball1. Thank you. Thank you. When I checked the small hole that starts the jet action it was completely blocked. You saved me lots of time and money.

You are the best.
    You're welcome! You're welcome! You're welcome! Got more problems? Bring them on! Glad you fixed the problem. Good luck, Tom
    wenander Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2011, 09:52 PM
    Speedball1,
    You have just made my day!
    Sounds like that is exactly what is going on with our toilets and will let you know if all works out .
    Thank you to all who gives their time and experience to those of us who seek it !
    kryostar Posts: 108, Reputation: 11

Mar 25, 2011, 03:40 AM
    Wow Heavy Duty thread. All Props To speedball1... Responsible monitoring . So many products are being reformulated to be environmentally safe "Green" Corporate semantics,But there are many unforgiving,toxic,deadly products out there,especially when mixed or used in the wrong application.Being optimistic that we do indeed have a future,it's inevitable that many products we use will later prove to have negative health effects .We all like to think that if we can buy it we are qualified to use it,right? Just think I have an empty Hercules Dynamite crate,fifty count,that my grandpa bought at the country hardware store.There is no warning label posted anywhere on the box.I don't claim to know everything,but I know just enough to get myself in trouble sometimes.I'll remember speedball1's advice when giving advice.Good thread.Heed the warning labels.
    kryostar Posts: 108, Reputation: 11

Mar 25, 2011, 03:42 AM
    I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weak short term memory [ 4 Answers ]

I want to improve my memory.I have a good long term memory i.e remember the things very well happened long ago but forget the things of DAY TO DAY daily life.Pls provide the solution

Toilets fill with water but will not flush [ 1 Answers ]

I have two toilets which are back to back on either side of a wall. I am experiencing occasional problems with both toilets flushing. I have a convntional septic system and the tank was cleaned out about two years ago before I purchaced the home. I called the company who cleaned it and asked if...

98 Honda Accord Weak Start Faint Oil Light [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I have a 98 honda accord ex v-6 with 87100 miles on it.. quite often when I turn the key the car starts very weakly.. the car always starts but it's a hesitation sometimes.. I've had hondas before and I'm used to that strong distinct sound when it starts.. it almost sounds like its not getting...

Toilets [ 1 Answers ]

We are almost ready to buy our toilets and I was wondering which brands you have had good luck with. With the low amount of water now used for flushing I want to avoid as many problems as possible. Thanks!

View more questions Search