Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nathanbell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2006, 02:20 PM
    Internet ?
    A friend of mine sign on to blackplant.com but can no longer get into their home page from their cpu but I can get in to their home pg from my cpu is their a way to solve this problem if so how?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2006, 05:42 AM
    Please clarify. I find nothing for blackplant.com
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2006, 05:32 AM
    HI,
    Would you be referring to blackplanet.com?
    http://www.blackplanet.com

At any rate, if you clear out all cookes, history, etc, it might give you back your home page.
    A good free cleaner I use is at:
    http://www.ccleaner.com
    With just two clicks, you can do away with cookes, (that you don't want), History, URL's, junk files, unneeded Registy entries, and temp files, etc.
    Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet speed [ 6 Answers ]

Is there any programs out there that can help my computer surf the web better/faster? I have an old computer to give you an idea of its... I don't know... preformance I can barely run Asherons call on this computer, I tried morpheous, but I think its gearedtowards dial-up rather then ADSL (which I...

Internet bug [ 4 Answers ]

My internet stops working every so often. Can't find the site. When I go to earthlink.net it works and then the other sites work, really weird. Any Ideas?

LAN to LAN via Internet... [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, First hope that I'm not causing heaache for you... If not please continue... I'm building up another Domain(no forests and no trees), that domain will be in another location. So I'll have two local area networks, where each of them is in a totally different and distant...

Internet explorer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm having a problem with my internet explorer browser every time I'm on a web page and I click on the internet explorer icon to bring up a new internet explorer the first page keep changing ,I'm using windows xp this is the fist time I'm seeing this how can I fix it please .thanks in advance

Internet explorer 6 [ 2 Answers ]

I got the system with win98SE platform. It got a IE 5in it. Now, I want to upgrade it to IE 6. But, whenever I down load the installation file from the Microsoft site which is for 436 kb & when I run it, it tells, previous installation is not completed & restart the machine to install IE6. So, I...

View more questions Search