Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Naizario Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2008, 09:04 AM
    How do I get invitation from Belgium.
    My name is samuel and I want to get invitation to visit Belgium.and also iwant to know countries that ghanaian citizen does not need visa to enter to that country in the world.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Apr 10, 2010, 04:57 PM

Belgium, just like all 27 members of EU operates on Schengen agreement. You will need a resident of European Union (any country ) to invite you and to sponsor you. You will receive Shengen Visa for specific period. If you don't leave Europe on time your sponsor will face $25,000 fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US-Belgium Tax Exemption Treaty in GA [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am a citizen of Belgium and as such, I am entitled to a tax exemption of up to $9000/year. Currently, I'm a Purdue student, however I am doing an internship in GA. Now I have a few questions about the treaty. I asked my financial advisor at Purdue and well, I know for a fact I'll get a...

Belgium, after testing ecm [ 1 Answers ]

OK, thanks greased- I have performed this things you mention The test map-ecm is 5 volt. I took out the fuel tank, looking for the closingvalve in the pump , its inbedded in the housing. I pressurized it with the compressor set at 30 psi ,and its closing correctly,no problem. Working on these...

European accord 94 2.l ils , belgium calling [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , my name is adrien kintziger, I live in belgium, I"m 49 yrs old ,and i work in honda europe belgium (ghent), in the parts warehouse (300.000) diff partnbrs, in diff quantities i have a honda accord 94 2.0l ils with starting trouble....sometimes only and the problem is...

How big will my greatdane/belgium shepard cross get? [ 2 Answers ]

How big will my greatdane/belgium shepard cross get?

Original Etching - Van Zeeland - The Dyle River at Malines, Belgium [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, We have an etching by Van Zeeland that measures 23 x 19. The image is in good shape but our customer wishes to change the mat and then asked us to film overlaminate the piece! The reverse side of the picture carries the SZL inscription and it is numbered #153. We are hesitant to...

View more questions Search