Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stuffynose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2008, 08:13 AM
    Nose gets stuffy as I eat
    No matter what I eat, my nose begins to get stuffy. Some times even when getting a drink of water ! This may last for 1 to 2 hours. What's causing my nose membranes to swell? I don't get nasal drip or headache. I do lose the desire to eat. HELP !
    holly_penyo Posts: 81, Reputation: 11

Feb 20, 2009, 01:29 AM

I don't know what causes this, but it happens to me sometimes as well... I thought I was the only one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Blister on nose,size of silver dollar, nose res,hot swollen [ 5 Answers ]

Please help us. My husband 53 yrs old. Woke up 3 days ago with a Dark red, very hot to touch, swollen nose with a blister, the size of a silver dollar. It still hasn't broken and also the first day his cheeks were red and hot to touch. We have no insurance and he won't go out of the house. I have...

Month old baby has a stuffy nose and a cough [ 13 Answers ]

I have a month old baby. He has a stuffy nose and a cough. I took him to his doctor but the doctor says he's too young to take medicine. He has hard time sleeping, and I don't know what to do anymore, any suggestions what to do?:(

Stuffy nose [ 1 Answers ]

What can I use in my baby bath when he is stuffy

Stuffy nose [ 2 Answers ]

Okay all you pregnant mommies-to be out there I have yet another question for you. My nose has been running all day and I feel slightly congested. What is safe for me to use while I am pregnant? I know saline spray would be okay, but does anyone have any good suggestions? Or know what worked for...

Infant with stuffy nose [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 5 weeks old and has a suffy nose and a little cough I've tried to put him in the bathroom with steam and I also tried using a cool mist humidifer in his room nothing seems to help he's not running a fever is there anything else I can try.

View more questions Search