Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NicoleDiane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2006, 08:30 AM
    Mountain chains that border great mid-continental basin
    What are the two major mountain chains that border the great mid-continental basin drained by the Mississippi River system?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2006, 09:31 AM
    I believe that would have to be the Rockies and the Appalachians.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Border size in CSS and Firefox [ 2 Answers ]

This syle: Width:111px; border-top-width:1px; border-left-width:1px; border-right-width:1px; border-bottom-width:1px; border-color:#B0C6EB; border-style:solid; Works good in IE but has wrong height in Firefox. What I can do? http://www.mightybook.com

Window Chains Painted Over - What to do? [ 1 Answers ]

When someone painted the windows of my apartment (a long time ago), they painted over the chains that allow it to open and close. The window opens, but stops short of getting the air conditioner in the window. Can anyone suggest what to use to get the window to open just a bit more? I don't...

Rats, holes and a mountain house [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a house in the local mountains. The house had been vacant and after finding some mouse droppings I placed some poison pellets to get rid of them. After more investigation I found that under the house (in the build out) there was not only mice but rats. Enough of them that I could see them...

Black Border Around Monitor [ 6 Answers ]

Using 98 SE---I have this black border on the left and right of each web page about an inch wide--how to I get rid of this and go back to full screen--? --Thank you--

Runny eye in Border Collie [ 1 Answers ]

My 8 yr old Border Colie has got a very runny eye (clear discharge) and some localised hair loss around the eye. I was hoping someone could help me regarding what the problem might be.

View more questions Search