Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Andrew916 Posts: 182, Reputation: 33

Oct 29, 2008, 09:48 PM
    A really nice cigar for a special occasion
    I'm graduating and I will be 18 by then and I want a really nice, super special, "you don't smoke these very often", cigar to celebrate it. Any suggestions?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2008, 10:05 PM

Hi,

While I don't advocate smoking anything on a regular basis, I do occasionally really enjoy smoking a good stogie!

I don't have any particular recommendations for you, and hopefully someone will. But, I do want to note that there are ratings/reviews of cigars that can be found via clicking on the following links.

Cigar Aficionado | Blogs | David Savona | The Best Cigars of the Year

Cigar Advisor - Cigar Reviews

Congratulations in advance on your graduation!

Thanks!
    Andrew916 Posts: 182, Reputation: 33

Oct 29, 2008, 10:07 PM

Thank you!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2008, 10:13 PM

You're welcome!
    jdbennet Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2008, 12:04 AM

Have you ever smoked one before?

If you aren't used to it, a nice cuban or something will probably go to waste.
    helpya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2010, 03:45 PM
    A nice cuban would definitely go to waste. As a first time smoker, (if that's what you are), I would suggest a CAO Gold or Brazilia, or a nice Montecristo Platinum. All will be fairly strong but not strong enough to knock you off your feet
    Dr1757 Posts: 186, Reputation: 25

Apr 13, 2011, 02:49 PM

You might like a Macanudo Baron de Rothschild natural. Stay away from any cigar that's listed as Robust unless you want a stronger taste.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1999 Honda Accord EX V6 engine stalled and hard start after stop for refill (occasion [ 2 Answers ]

• I live in Owatonna, MN and work in Bayport/Stillwater, MN (92 miles each way) • I have a 1999 Honda Accord EX, V6 Coup. I bought it new. • I put in about 255,000 miles already (I was driving 99%) and intend to keep driving it until 500K miles • I still love the car and it is still like brand...

Close again but still no cigar [ 6 Answers ]

It happens every few weeks and always the same way... I'll be on top, getting pretty fast here, orgasm approaching, faster, I can feel it its right there and I always get so excited because I STILL haven't had an orgasm after 7 partners, long loving relationships where I feel totally comfortable, I...

Cigar sizes [ 1 Answers ]

What is the gauge sizes on cigars is the higher the number the thinner the cigar or is it the lower the number:confused:

MATCHMAKER ALERT (Nice guys do not always finish last -but NICE nice guys do) [ 2 Answers ]

There is a general thought that: - nice guys don't get the girl. - nice guys get walked on. - nice guys get left behind. It's not that simple. 1. Nice guys can get any girl. As long as they "own their space" -- that is, they know themselves and their life purpose and what drives them.

View more questions Search