Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    link3236 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 09:31 PM
    How can I get a girl 2 years older that me?
    I really like this girl who is turning seventeen on Sunday. I am 15 and she says that she doesn't like younger guys. I play soccer with her bro and she has told me that she finds everyone on the team attractive but she says that we are all to young. How can I ask her out and have her like me as a boyfriend.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 30, 2008, 04:27 AM

Slow down. If you want to ask her out, just ask her if she would be interested in going to see a movie or something like that, but don't ask or go with expectations of becoming her "boyfriend".

A 17 yr. old girl most often is interested in older boys. Boys that are at least their age or older, not younger, which she has already said. If it turns out she does like you, and agrees to see you, take things slow.

I hate to say this, but it is almost a certainty, that if you do get involved with her, it most likely won't last long. She likely has more freedom to do what she wants now, at 17, than you at 15, and she is going to want to take advantage of that freedom.

Good luck, but my best advice to you would be to look for girls your own age. You will have more in common with them. :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 30, 2008, 05:21 AM

Plan 1- Ask her out, and get rejected.

Plan2- Ask her out, and she says yes.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2008, 05:25 AM

Plan 3 - Develop some guts and let this girl know how good of a guy you are. Send some flowers and sweep her off her feet.

Plan 4 - If that doesn't work, just find someone else.

Go for it!
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 30, 2008, 08:18 AM

Plan 5 - stop ignoring what girls tell you and respect it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like a guy 2 years older than me. [ 20 Answers ]

Yesh, he's 12 and I'm 10. But many people say that's not a lot, or age doesn't matter, because I sure think it probably does. But I'm thinking about joining the boys and girls club soon, with my friends, so I won't have to be alone to talk to him. You see, I only see him on his scooter outside my...

Older girl [ 2 Answers ]

This question is directed at women... would a very beautiful 21 year old girl that probably has a lot of guys hit on her possibly be interested in someone that is 19... here's the catch... what if that guy dated her younger sister? Please answer this question elaborately... thanks I'm wondering

Dating a guy 25 years older than me? [ 5 Answers ]

I met him on line and he is attractive and considerate. We have shared a lot of wonderful periods. We live in different cities (actually these two cities are quite far from each other) and he told me that he is going to visit me this weekend. However, yesterday, I happened to find out that he...

Girl older than guy [ 2 Answers ]

All right, Ive been looking around and I think I have the answer but I want to double check. The law in SC states that the age of concent wihtout parents permission is 16.. am I right? So I am about to turn 19.. and the guy I want be with is about to turn 16.. so when he turns 16 is it legal for me...

I like a girl but she is older than me AND has a boyfriend.what should I do? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys/girls, what's happenin', I really like this girl, but she is two years older than me(I'm in middle school), and has a boyfriend. I've told her I like her, and we are great friends, but I have never met her boyfriend. I really like her, and, well, I'm wondering what I can do... ...

View more questions Search