Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sasquatch2oo6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 09:12 PM
    Probably Late 80s Early 90s movie
    Ok I don't remember much from this one but ill give what I got or think I can remember... the movie was about some people that where brought in for some sort of circus thing and they were deformed for the show by some green gew.. the ring master or what ever was the one that did it to them... another part I remember that a brother and sister were caught up in it and were fused together like conjoined twins by the gew. If I could get an actor or even part of the name or some feed back to help me find it let me know... thx
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 30, 2008, 07:36 AM

Freaked (1993)
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2008, 08:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    Forgot about this one too.
    Sasquatch2oo6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2008, 04:00 PM
    Awesome thank you so much I've been frustrated on this one for weeks
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 30, 2008, 08:15 PM

Glad to help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie from the late 70s or early 80s [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I saw this movie on cable TV when I was little. Here are the details the I can remember. The movie focused on a brother and sister duo. They take a journey with a bunch of companions. Fire and water were two of their companions, they were personified as ballet dancers. On the journey,...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

Fantasy movie or TV movie from late 70s early 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Remember seeing this fantasy sci fi movie on TV in the late 70s likely early 80s about a boy traveling with a band of creatures being chased by kinds of snake men... lots of slow motion fighting, flying arrows, swords and such- playing games like rolling bones but for the life of me I can't find...

Late 80s or early 90s movie [ 1 Answers ]

Well, about a week or two ago a saw this movie on TV but really late at night. It's from the 90s I think but I don't know what the name is and I would like to know because I really liked the movie. I can't remember much, only that its about this girl named Don, I think, that's in junior high and...

View more questions Search