Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Youngin Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2006, 07:44 AM
    Hey,
    Okay,I'm 17 yrs old and I'm currently in my first long term relationship. My girlfriend and I have been together for nine months now and it has been a beautiful relationship, except for a few bumps. The bumps have mostly been because of me. Me doing real stupid things. Well the last stupid thing I did was, receive erotic pics from this chick I knew in junior high and me not thinking I sent her a picture of my meat(penis). Well I deleted the incoming mail and forgot about the sent.

Sorry writing on the psp. Well, my girlfriend logs on under my name,and finds out about the pics. Now she's on some I hate you,***** you were through and never talk to me anymore. I chronically said I was sorry,but she says she's not accepting it. Her,her aunt,and I had a talk on the phone and discussed some things, but my girlfriend is still reluctant. Her aunt said to give her some time and call her back tomorrow(today). What do you guys think I should do? O yeah and we love each other a whole lot.

I mean she does has my name tatted on her body. She's 17 also by the way. Anyway I really do love her,and even though she's says she doesn't love me anymore,I know she still does. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Jun 9, 2006, 09:46 AM
    Why would you send pic of your penis to anybody other then your girlfriend.
    You may be **** out of luck on getting her back.

Jun 9, 2006, 10:16 AM
    I have no clue what I was thinking that day. I would give up a kidney to make things better again... lol... I remember her aunt saying you be happy that the girl likes what u got,n boast in her face about how she can't have it. I don't know I really care about this girl n I love her deeply... I'm praying to god that she can forgive me...

Jun 9, 2006, 10:20 AM
    You have a long row to hoe.
    Start with flowers and a card and see where that takes you

Jun 9, 2006, 10:53 AM
    That's sounds good but the only thing I can do rite now is talk to her on the phone,should I ask her out? Or should I go to her crib out of the blue n give her flowers? Im so clueless,and I am willing to do anything to get her back... I truly feel that she is the love of my life...

Jun 9, 2006, 11:19 AM
    First thing is you need to get her to listen to you
    Flowers is always a good opener

Jun 9, 2006, 11:34 AM
    I hear what you saying but I can't see her today maybe tomorro,so if I can't get flowers,what should I tell her?

Jun 9, 2006, 11:47 AM
    The truth always work. If you have to tell you are a dumb *** tell her
    If it means thaty much to you do whatever it takes.

Jun 9, 2006, 12:04 PM
    Yea I hear you... Thats exactly what ima do. I love her too much to let her go like this... Thanks a Bill for the help... I hope all goes well...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 9, 2006, 01:02 PM
    You messed up no doubt and whether she takes you back ,only she knows!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 11, 2006, 04:21 AM
    At your age, and knowing each other for less than a year, I have a question... Why did she log on under your user name and password? When a couple is together, there is still such a thing as privacy, and I don't think it's right for anyone to look in another's email.

It's unfortunate, but if there is no trust, then there is something wrong with a relationship to begin with.

So, if she has a reason to not trust you anymore, then it will be a hard road for you to travel if you do reconcile - you will have to practically 'bend over' to regain her trust.

Hope things work out to your satisfaction, if not, then it's not really the end of the world, and you've learned a lesson.

Good luck, and keep us posted.
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Jun 11, 2006, 05:17 PM
    I sense that maybe he doesn't need anymore advice, but I feel like I might help out, so here I go...

I don't want to give you a script about what to say to your girlfriend, but I will give you some points. First off, I don't know about the flowers it's your call, but I am betting she won't like them and take it the wrong way, like your trying to buy her back. I would personally just show up to her house, as real and sad as I can be, it shouldn't be hard for you since you seem to be in that state already and just say sorry. I would apoligize for being inconsiderate to her feelings and the relationship that we had. Not only violating her trust in me as her boyfriend, but her friend. I would ask for her forgiveness because of my stupidity, and let her know that I am not asking to have the slate wiped clean but rather a second chance back into her heart. I would tell her that I would do what ever necessary to have her back, and that I acknowledge my wrong doings, and that because we both love one another a life without each other would be the worst mistake we both could make.

Jun 14, 2006, 11:11 PM
    Just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't forgotten to give you guys updates. But my PC is down,so as I get to a working PC I will give you guys full details. Can't do it on this psp. Later,and Thanks for all your support.

Jun 22, 2006, 07:46 AM
    Ok fellas,well to let you guys know from this point rite now,everything is fine and is running smoothly again,I know I'm gaining her trust again which was the problem.. So I the day I asked you guys for help,I bought her 9 flowers,for the 9 months we've been together,hen I wrote her a letter from the heart. I surprised her at her house and she let me in,but never said a word to me. Well her mother came in and started barking on her,because she never had a dude bring her flowers,and she's never been with a dude that treats her the way I do and blah blah blah,after that she still didn't talk to me. So I dipped up out of there,well later that day,she wrote me a message saying thank you for the flowers and there nice,I wrote back I never ever mean to hurt her,and I always love to make you happy... then she was like do you still want to go out... Because I was planning on going to her house,making her talk to me,then taking her out,so we can talk about the situation... We went out to the Prominade in Prospect Heights Brooklyn,and we had a long talk about the situation,well it was mostly me talking in the beginning,but then I got her to open,she was still resistant and was like even if we got back together it wouldn't work because she doesn't trust me,I knew that was a lie,because,I don't do anything with other females,besides that,I've always been faithful and tell a lot A lot of girls off for the girl,because I love her too much... But I did slip up this time... Anyway,towards the end of our talk,we decided to leave,but for some reason we sat back down,and 5 minutes later,fireworks started shooting off,it was mad beautiful. It really softened up the mood. After 15 minutes into the fireworks,she wanted to leave,she was still in her attitude,well while we we're walking,I just pulled to the side,looked into her eyes,and said,Baby,I never ever mean to hurt,I love you so much! And I want to make you my wife one day,I know I hurt you with what I've done,but I'm going to show you that I won't dissapoint.Then I hugged her tigh,and kissed her for about 5 mintues,while the fireworks went off... After that,it felt like things went rite back to the way the we're... We went to the movies,then back to her place,and we had sex... After all that she still says its not the same,because she still doesn't trust me,but I'm like whatever... From this point rite now,things are back to we're they we're and she and I both are very happy... I just want to thank all of you guys for you support and advice,I really appreciate it...
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 25, 2006, 09:26 AM
    So glad things worked out to your advantage. Just remember that it's a long road toward total trust, and you should take it slowly.

Good Luck!

Jun 27, 2006, 02:12 AM
    Thanks cherry I'm taking things slow,and I'm very sure that things will work out beautifully between me n my boobie...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

I need advice... [ 9 Answers ]

I want my ex boyfriend back... we went out for a year... we broke up... because so much was wrong... we were fighting heaps you know... Its taken me half a year to realise I still really love him... he said I mean more to him than anyone else... because we lost our virginity to each other... ...

I need advice [ 15 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I am 17 years old. There's this 15 year old girl that love soooo much.We known each other for 1 and a half years now. She is a shyish girl with few friends, who reads a lot.She plays with her hair sometimes(only around me I noticed). She found out that I liked her during winter break...

Advice [ 4 Answers ]

I'm currently enrolled at the University of Iowa as an accoutning student. In grad school I will be getting a joint law degree with a masters in accounting because I want to be a tax attorney. Any advice on what else I should do outside of my basic course of action?

Advice please [ 9 Answers ]

I saw my ex girlfriend (2 yr relationship) for the first time since we broke up (4 months ago) at a mates party the other night. I played it pretty cool and wasn't needy or anything. She seemed like she wanted to talk to me and I noticed her looking at me a few times when I was talking to another...

View more questions Search