Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vanillachild Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 05:33 PM
    Misdemeanor probation violation
    Hi, I am currently on probation in the state of Michigan until April 2009 and I violated my probation on October 29, 2008 for the same offense, retail fraud, my new amount was a lot less than the first one. What will happened to me. I have two small children and recently got married.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 29, 2008, 06:44 PM

Well I would expect that you will go to jail ( or prison) for at least a short times ( few months) but it could be the sentence for the first offense completely
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2008, 04:15 AM
    Hello v:

I think the Padre is right. A couple months in the pokey should be expected.

excon
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2008, 06:23 PM

Probation violation for the same crime. Pack your toothbrush.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

SoCal Formal Probation Leaving the State (misdemeanor DUI) [ 3 Answers ]

I was convicted of a misdemeanor DUI in Ventura County, Ca. I was sentenced to a 2900$ fine and 36 months formal probation. This was unexpected to me only because this is for a misdemeanor DUI conviction (first offense with .12 BAC) I was told by my attorney that assuming I pay the fine in full...

Violation of Probation [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend violated his probation.( he was on misdeamonor probation for DUI). He failed a drug test, didn't complete his courese on time, and didn't do his community service hours. His probation officer put a warrant out for his areest so he was picked by the sherriff's on Feb. 19th. Well, today...

Probation violation [ 4 Answers ]

I live in fl and I'm on felony probation for theft... I recently caught a driving with no license charge and was wondering if I'm violated how much time will I be in jail until I go before a judge?. I just need an estimated time frame... remember I live in fl so...

Probation violation [ 11 Answers ]

I was aressted for marijuana and paraphonalia in TN. I failed my first drug screen after being on probation for 2 months. How much jail time would I be looking at for this. I talked to a lawyer and he told me 48 hours but my probation officer said that even if I stay clean and do everything...

Probation Violation. [ 1 Answers ]

I am in Florida. I was on 7 years probation for a crime in 2000. During that time I violated my probation. My original crime was in two different counties and they applied them together, "concurrent". When I violated I was sentenced to 13 months prison with all terms and conditions terminated. Upon...

View more questions Search