Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jtpa2j Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 04:33 PM
    Burning CDs

Changing direction a little bit here, but all of a sudden I'm having trouble burning a cd in iTunes. It's not my burner because Windows Media burns a CD just fine, but what I want to make a CD of is in iTunes. I get a 4450 error? Any ideas?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 29, 2008, 05:32 PM

Its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 29, 2008, 05:55 PM

One user found the CD media was the culprit in his case, and switching to another brand fixed the problem AND resulted in better record time. Source

Others suggested the problem might be with corrupted mp3s or attempts to burn CDs with songs on the playlist you've already burned a number of times. Source

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DVD burning [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dvd 7 rw drive but you still did nit tell me how to copy a video on my disc

Burning up [ 1 Answers ]

In the state of Texas does a landlord legally have to provide an air conditioner unit?

Burning DVD [ 3 Answers ]

Why do some DVD that you burned play OK on the computer, but On the DVD player some parts breakup or you have sound distortions. Not all, just some. Is it from the source or the burning process? Isn't there software that could screen the DVD Before you burn it for irregularities

Burning when having sex [ 3 Answers ]

Most of the time when my boyfriend and I are having sex I get this burring when he finishes in me, sometime it just burns when we beging to have sex. I don't know if I have something or maybe we are not compatible or something.

Burning... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there... I know a little about burning data dics... but one thing is I want to burn a pack of installer for example Adobe CS Pack but I notice that the file size is too big it won't fit in to my 700MB cd so I want to make it 2 cds like some installer pack into 3 cds or more... but I don't know...

View more questions Search