Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    travis3769 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 04:16 PM
    Who died in my house
    I have been living here for 2 months and feel like I'm not alone .how do I find out if someone died in my home
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2008, 04:25 PM

Maybe it's cameras?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2008, 04:32 PM

Ask a nearby neighbor - next door or across the street. You'd be surprised how nosey neighbors are and they are a wealth of information if they have been in the neighborhood long enough.
    melisadboyer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 06:06 AM

Your not alone my husband and I just moved in our first home.Our 21mo.old daughter talk's to,play's with someone.A ball has bounced down my stairs.When I came to the top ,thinking it was my kid she was fast asleep and snorring.Her push bike move's on it's own.Her pottty Chair sings buy it's self.So all of this has lead us to beleave that her Play mate is a child.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who died in my house? [ 25 Answers ]

:confused: Im trying to find out who lived in my house, and if anyone died here. Lately strange things have been going on, I never believed in ghost, but what I've seen in my house is making me a beleiver:eek: . Does anyone know any websites that can help me out?

How do I find out if someone died in my house [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know if someone died in my house because a lot of weird things happen in here and I've had a couple experiences that bother me so how do I find out

How do I find out who died in my house? [ 3 Answers ]

I have looked all over the internet and for some reason I can't find out who died in my house. I think we have a ghost and I want to know how it died. Peacefully or violently. One night I was laying in bed and I saw a dark figure standing next to my bed. I blinked and it was still there. I asked if...

Would you buy a house where someone was murdered/died? [ 21 Answers ]

I just am curious what everyone thinks, would you buy a house where someone died in it recently? How about a house where someone was murdered or committed suicide? My answers: I live in a house where someone died, but peacefully of old age... I would not buy a house where someone was murdered...

Died in my house [ 8 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me how to find out if my house is hunted?

View more questions Search