Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Absolute Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Oct 29, 2008, 01:25 PM
    Same old ex-boyfriend story. Why?
    Well, I went out with this guy for a long time. And no I don't want to specify how long. Your answers shouldn't be based on that. Anyway, I left for a while after that. Eventually I came back. I saw him and my heart felt like it stopped beating... I knew I still loved him deeply. I always had but I was tired of all the drama that happened everyday. I just wanted one day with him that was a peaceful day. I never got that. But I think back then we enjoyed drama between us. I can say it was never boring. I know he still loves me. And I love him too. But he doesn't want to go back to "us" because he's afraid I might disappear again. I know I won't but he doesn't believe me. And on top of that, I've tried everything. I talk to him, and it IS the perfect balance of space and friendship. I'm getting impatient and I know I shouldn't. I feel beastly everyday. There are days when I can tell he appreciates me with his eyes. There are other days when there is love and warmth on his face when he sees me. I'm lost, he's not clever enough to play me. (he doesn't know girls enough to even try) but I don't think that he's aware of how painful it is to see him so blatantly naïve to what's going on around him. What do I do? What do I do? What do I do!!
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Oct 29, 2008, 03:11 PM

This is a trust matter,you up and left and broke his heart obviously he's not going to let you back in to it just like that,your going to have to start from scratch and give him time to let him learn to trust you again. But its not going to happen over night hun. If you want him and love him the way you say you do then you'll wait,I know you can't wait for ever but give him some time remember you broke his heart and his trust

All you can do is stick around,show him your not going anywhere.
    Tell him you've had time to think things over and you've grown up and your not going to leave again and you want to make a real go of it with no drama,if there's something to be said don't make a big drama out of it,sit down and talk like adults because that's what you are and say it to him,nothing ever gets solved when it's made into an argument.

Good luck hun
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2008, 05:16 PM

Just curious, how long was it before you "came back?" I want to know for my own situation. How long did it take you to realize you still deeply loved him?

Oct 30, 2008, 02:07 PM
    Well, I knew I loved him still. There were times when I put it out of my head. I "forgot" conveniantly. It took me almost two years. I hope it helps. And I broke up with him and then three months later I left. For about 1 3/4.. . Well. I hope it all works out. For me and for you. :D
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 30, 2008, 06:17 PM

Why should he just up and take you back after what you've done.

Sorry as clueless as you think he is, your going to have to work for this one, and that starts with some honest communication, without the drama and BS.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2008, 05:42 AM

I am not saying I want my ex to come back to me... I am pretty happy with just me right now. Whatever your situation is, I hope it will work out for the best. I just think it is interesting to pick people's brains once in awhile. Good luck kid!

Dec 15, 2008, 02:51 PM

Well, I know I have to work at it, and I'm doing good so far guys! I think that I'm making good progress. I just... Miss him so much it hurts everyday. I know... It shouldn't matter as much, and I don't need a man to complete me, but it's true.

This guy made me feel so whole and beautiful, free and just... Happy. He made me happy, just like I loved to make HIM happy. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. So did he.

But now... I don't know. It's depressing me. If he only knew. But he's like a rabbit, any sudden movements and he's GONE.

-Asbolute

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

More to my story [ 4 Answers ]

I was the one who chased my husband before we got together I've been married to him for just 8years but I've been with him for just 14years forget the lover I'm just focusing on me and my husband ever since we been together no one would believe me if I said it we only had sex 3 times since I've...

Another ex story. [ 5 Answers ]

We've dated before... earlier on this year and before that we knew eachother for a year. He told me eveything about his life (even things his own family didn't know even things his best friends for ever didn't know). We grew closer with time and the night he asked me out was the one night I swear I...

My story.. [ 16 Answers ]

Hello First of all, thanks to all the mods and admins for running such a great forum. Kip Up the good work! Now here's my story, I 've been with my girlfriend for 1.5 years. Last week she said she needed a break before we get any deeper in this relationship. I agreed and gave her some...

My story... [ 63 Answers ]

Hi everyone,I'm writing this for myself and for anyone who feels they have the time to read it. For the last few days I've been looking at posts and reading about people's relationships and problems and I must say I'm very surprised but in a way comfortable. I'm not sure why I didn't expect a lot...

View more questions Search