Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2008, 12:20 PM
    Late night movie on a movie channel.
    This was 12 years ago. I saw this movie in a hotel late at night, so it was probably HBO or something like that. The movie jumped from past to present with each character telling their vesion of the murder that occurred. I believe the main character was in jail telling his side to a reporter or somebody. I remember this guy digging a grave and the main character was at the same grave. The other person tried to kill that girl (the main person). The girl choked on her blood but was still alive when the other person left. While she was telling her story in jail she had to talk with a voice microphone up to her throat because of what happened at the grave. So her voice was real freaky throughout the movie, then you see at the end how she is talking through the voicebox and it became less freaky. This is all I remember. I don't remember any actors. It might have been a Tales From the Crypt episode as well. I don't know.
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Oct 29, 2008, 02:43 PM

Yeah, I don't recall this one. It sounds slightly similar to Identity with the past to present thing and different characters telling what happened... but I know it's not it.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2008, 04:14 PM

I have been searching for it for 12 years. It is driving me crazy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sci Fi Movie possibly on Disney Channel in late 80's or early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! The movie was about a girl whom I believe was transported from the future. She had long black hair, and I remember she had a type of tiara that looked like white plastic with a large stone in the middle. The only other thing I remember is that she put her clothes in the microwave,...

Late night Cinemax movie title [ 3 Answers ]

I saw a cinemax movie (yes the after dark special) back in the 80s and can't figure the title. The plot goes something like this: a guy gets abducted by aliens and returns to earth wearing roman-like armor and the ability to seduce women with his mind. Other details are fuzzy. Anyone know the...

Late Night Showtime/ Cinemax Movie [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of a movie where a married couple somehow get into a club where they have sex with other people? The lead is a red-head and the male lead is Ty Winston? She ends up shooting him in the end. Any help?

Late night cinemax 1997ish movie [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know the title of this movie. It's about a very beautiful dark-haired woman who I think was some sort of Executive at a company. She meets a guy and begins playing sexual games with him. These include showing up to his office and revealing a leather get-up underneath a long coat and...

Disney Channel Movie late 80s/early 90s [ 2 Answers ]

I am wondering the name of a Disney Channel movie that would have aired sometime around Halloween when the Disney Channel used to do those halloween specials that were just an hour or so of cartoon clips. I only know that because we had taped it off the TV and it was on the same tape with the...

View more questions Search