Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    volkswagenfmhs Posts: 28, Reputation: 0
    -

Jun 8, 2006, 03:25 PM
    How can I get a job in Europe
    I want to work in Europe, how can I get there?
    Please help
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2006, 05:46 AM
    Where do u come from?
    And where would u like to go?
    -

Jun 9, 2006, 09:02 AM
    Im not european, and I want to go to france
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2006, 04:37 PM
    It all depends where u come from. All countries have different VISA law boundries!
    GenomeX Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2006, 05:26 PM
    Yeah it kind of depends where you are from. If your from the US, Japan, Australia, etc.. then it will be easier (since they will not be under the impression that you will turn into an illegal immigrant). However these days it doesn't really matter where you are from, as long as you have support from your employer (your employer has to help you out, to get you into france). You must first find a job (employer) in france before you live in france (while in your country - u can search for them online) contact the employer and have them aid you for a work visa - by the way.. if you have no qualifications (or have qualifications that aren't in high demand) then this will be impossible. There are many people from china, india, etc are easily moving to foreign countries like france (but obviously they will have good qualifications, that are in high demand).

Btw, the French government are now tightening on immigration levels, so the more time you use the harder it will get.

I know that this isn't any of my business but where are you actually from?

(and note that a common man from a third world country has absolutely NO chance to live & work in france)
    -

Jun 11, 2006, 03:01 PM
    I live in america
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2006, 12:36 AM
    Your best bet is to go to the French Embassy in America and ask for information.
    GenomeX Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2006, 01:31 PM
    Lol u live in america and you want to go to france! Lol! I'm from europe and people here dream of going to USA, not the other way around lol.

But anyway, since your in USA then it will be easier. But what qualifications do you have?? If you don't have any then that's the first thing you need to work on... get some qualifications, then some initial work in the USA, then go to the embassy / apply to move to france.
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2006, 12:24 AM
    Im from europe too and would love to go to USA.
    I guess europe is just as interesting as USA is to American's :)

Not necessarily qualifications, more work experience and what line of work they do is important!
    FlyingHigh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 12:14 PM
    It sounds to me that we all dream of other places. I live in the US and dream of living in Europe. So, from what I hear on this site- One must first obtain employment and then pursue a visa? And, any hints on what gets you the job in Europe? Also, what are the "hot employments"... meaning what industries are expanding and looking for help (especially people with an outside perspective)?
    Thanks and I hope the grass is green for all of us.
    aj1 Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 5, 2008, 05:57 PM
    I want to go to germany
    anirudhmohale Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2010, 10:05 AM
    Hi I am Anirudh from India age 26, and I need employment in europe preferably in italy, germany, switzerland or france, I got 3 yrs work experience in marketing, PR, Sales and Customer relationship management, I have good communication, presentation skills and negative point is that I don't know any european language but have tendency to learn faster and better... I am capable of accepting changes... please suggest me as to what to do. I need your help to find a way and to know the process as to how to approach where, whom, when and how I should proceed with same.

Regards to all

Anirudh
    Clites Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2011, 09:34 PM
    I lived in the USA for 25 years but moved back to the EU and might be able to help. But I need to know a little bit more about you. How old are you? Male or female? What language(s) do you speak? High school, college, university degree? You said you live in America. Are you US citizen? Green Card holder? Undocumented immigrant? This will make a difference when you're looking for a job in Europe.
    mansourabedi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 02:51 AM
    Im not european ,and I want job and living in europe.
    getjobs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 11:41 AM
    Www.getjobs.eu Up-to date information about job vacancies in the EU. Here you can post or find a job.
    jobseurope Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2012, 04:02 AM
    Find a job in Europe

<a href=”http://www.jobseurope.net” title=”jobs europe”>Jobs in Europe</a>
    jobseurope Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2012, 04:03 AM
    Find a job in Europe

www.jobseurope.net
    shahulhameed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2012, 03:41 AM
    My name shahulhameed from indian I'm know in k s a I'm here work in my own pactaur shop & hardwear shop I'm not copmleet high school only 9th standard I want work in europe any job
    SUBARNA_UCN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 08:34 PM
    Hi, am Indian. I just completed diploma in Automobile Engineering with a good knowledge in Auto cad & Catia also.how could I get a job from Europe or America? Please inform me anyone as soon as possible. My email adders is [email protected]
    onkarsmile Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 10:09 AM
    Hi all, Thanks for this helpful information. I am an Indian citizen and experienced software professional. I have 6 years of experience developing .NET based softwares. I would like to know, current job market for IT in Europe. I would really like to work in Europe for some time (1-2 years). It looks like UK and Ireland has strict immigration rules for Non-EU citizens, can somebody help me to provide some information on which country I should try to get the job, which is suitable for my profession.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sholarship to study in europe [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Do any one know about scholarship to study in europe without being a resident in any of the european countries?

Scholarships to study in europe? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey any onw know about any scholarship provided for interantiaonl student who what's to study undergrad in europe?? Loco:rolleyes:

Need to study in europe [ 1 Answers ]

I am an undergraduate student in Nigeria, very intelligent and brilliant but I have no money to study in Europe. The standard of education in my country is very poor. How best do get admision in Europe?

View more questions Search