Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2008, 08:52 AM

Hey guys. I'm burning a Sparkling Cinnamon candle and looking at pretty roses... and trying to ignore the migrane by downing my 8th cup of coffee... not working...

Buuuuut I get to go to Trans Siberian Orchestra tonight! :)
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2008, 08:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen....LMAO!!

Somethings wrong with puter this morn. It's running really slow.
    Yes... I know and there is more... so much more... LOL

Ok... I should really go get ready for work... Up-N-At It :D:):p;):cool:
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 14, 2008, 08:54 AM

Have a good day at work Starty! That coffee will just have you buzzin around!
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2008, 08:57 AM
    Thanks Starby;) Have a good day too!
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2008, 08:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick View Post
    Hey guys. I'm burning a Sparkling Cinnamon candle and looking at pretty roses.... and trying to ignore the migrane by downing my 8th cup of coffee.... not working...

Buuuuut I get to go to Trans Siberian Orchestra tonight! :)
    Hi there Chicky;) Sorry I didn't see you up there... you have a candle rose day, that sounds so beautiful.
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2008, 08:59 AM

:) thanks :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 14, 2008, 09:02 AM

I missed you up there too Chicky! Weird! Wow, if I had 8 cups of coffee this early you would have to scrape me off a wall! LOL! Sorry you have a migrane. I woke up a 4:30am with a wicked sinus headache myself! My BP is up, because I woke up to a nose bleed too... how wonderful!
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2008, 09:13 AM

Blech... I think I may just go home early... a migrane isn't something you want to have before going to see the Trans Siberian!! :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 14, 2008, 09:23 AM

I'm not really sure what the Trans Siberian Symphony is... but you, doesn't sound like something you would want to go to with a migrane! ;)
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2008, 09:24 AM

YouTube - Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Canon Rock :D
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Official Site
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 14, 2008, 09:33 AM

That looks pretty cool! I can't believe C'mas is coming so soon again! This year went by so fast it's crazy!
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2008, 09:40 AM

I know it. Its nuts. Absolutely, positively nuts.
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Nov 14, 2008, 11:14 AM

HC have you seen them in concert??

I took my ex last Christmas as a gift. We sat on the floor not far from the stage.. the show was great. I'd like to do it again, but I'm thinking of getting tickets for my parents for an early Christmas gift...

It was awesome :)
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2008, 11:17 AM

I'm going tonight :)
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Nov 14, 2008, 12:01 PM

Have fun :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 14, 2008, 05:19 PM

Hey kids, how's tricks?

Funeral was today, wasn't good, very hard, very upsetting. I'm okay though. I wrote about it on Chery's thread, I won't write about it here as well.

I hope everyone is doing well. :)
    theguywithnolife Posts: 82, Reputation: 10

Nov 14, 2008, 07:51 PM

TSO?
    How was it? Me and my Mom are seeing them a little before Christmas, Its my/my aunts present to her

On a note, A Little update =D

I have my first wrestling tourney tomorrow, Now see High School Wrestling in TN has this rule, at the first tourney they have this thing called Hydration Test. Now what happens is TSSAA (NCAA of TN) has this rule saying that wrestlers aren't allowed to get below any weight that's equivalent to 7% of their body fat and that's the LOWEST they can go nothing more. What you weigh in is Law. They also have the "hydration" part which is to see if kids are hydrated, because Wrestlers will get so drastic to making weight They'll wear layers and go do pushups or something in a sauna and become dehydrated to near death. So they check your concentration of pee to see if your hydrated

Now a lot of kids get scared because if they are over weight for the weight check part they have to wait a certain time before the rules allow them to saftley be down at that weight. Now I had thought even though I had taken the test last week (Only a few kids were ready, I being smart was one of them) I still had to reweigh (you weigh in before the tourney/meet to see if your elegible) in. But then I found out that I didn't because the tourney and the one next week are "preseason" and therefore don't really matter. Now my coach has me at the 135 lbs weight class. Why does this matter?

I asked my coach how much I weighed at the first weigh in and how my body fat I was. He said I weighed in at 138 (I've been striving for 140, because the doctor said It wouldn't be healthy for me to get under 135 for my weight) and that the lowest I was allowed to be at was 132. SO I thought

Okay.. Seeing as how 138-182=6 lbs.. And the rule of TSSAA for the amout of weight lost each week is like.. 1.5 something lbs. That means that the first official meet (Where you weigh in to be elegible, not just overall) is on the 24th, that gives me about 2 weeks, and knowing the rule I wouldn't be able to wrestle 135 that day even if I made weight. So I weighed myself after practice and I was like.. 138.2

THAT means, That I have until the 24th to be under 140, and me already being under and the amount of weight I can easily lose at practice. Now you don't understand how epic this is. I've been eating about 600-700 calories a day for the past 2.5 weeks or so to to get down, so Eating a bowl of Ice Cream was muchly needed, and by GOD it was good!

We got it at Coldstone Creamery, I think its called "The Pie who loved me" Its Cheesecake Ice Cream, Fudge, Graham Cracker Crust, and Oreo Bites

and yes, it was gone in 5 minutes
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 14, 2008, 08:09 PM

Ice cream, I want ice cream. Cheesecake, I want cheesecake. Bad Guy, very bad. :(
    theguywithnolife Posts: 82, Reputation: 10

Nov 14, 2008, 08:10 PM

No, Bad Alty, Sugarhigh Guy xD
    Go getcha some

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Castle, again, yup, again. [ 1499 Answers ]

Okay kids, it's time to move back into the castle. We've made a few more changes. We now have a pool with a swim up bar, and of course the waiters, hi boys. ;) The piranahs didn't make it but the alligators are doing well, watch out though, they're hungry. I've purchased a few guard...

The Castle of doom 2, new and improved [ 1499 Answers ]

Okay, Starby isn't around and the castle is closing, so I'll start another. It's renovated, it's new and improved. Paint, flowers, and a duck pond for Starduck (hee, hee) Come join us, I've even added a midieval bar, for those of us who like to indulge. ;) Hick. So come on in, we have...

Name of the castle [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the castle near Fussan , Germany. I do not know how to spell it . You pronounce it as Newshwainstain. Wanted some pictures. Can anyone help ?

1983 haunted castle movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember renting this move along with the movie M.J.'s Thriller. It was about (as far as I can remmeber) a guy that has to spend 3 nights in a haunted castle inorder to marry a princess. It was a comedy but the castle is haunted and there is lots of slapstick. I remember one part about a AX...

View more questions Search