Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 18, 2008, 02:07 AM

Cigarette?. what's that? :: puff puff::

What road is right! I finally got a Semi driver to stop for me that night. It was a complete white out, and I don't know why the Semi's were still on the road. They were also going at a slow pace... thank God... or I would've been creamed! I seriously thought I was left for dead, and would be found frozen solid. I did have a truckload of drunken Indians stop, but I declined... taking the lesser of the two evils. I took my chances that I would freeze to death! LOL! They said they would call the cops when they got to their next party stop... but... yep... alrighty then. HA! The Semi driver drove me to the next town... where I called a tow truck co. and then he drove me all the way into the city (Calgary, where I lived at the time) off his route, and right to my front door. It just so happened... I found out he used to rent a house from my parents! It was weird!
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 02:10 AM

Hey kids!! Up and about at my time of the night/morning. WOW. Glad all are safe from the ice Stringer. Starby, I was going to call you tonight but thought Alty had asked you to call so we can catch up maybe tomorrow night..
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 18, 2008, 02:14 AM

Hi princess, thanks.

Starby... probably a smart decision hon.

Seriously, going to bed and try to sleep... NOW.
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 02:15 AM

Sweet Dreams! Guess I better head that away also. Just been sort of stumped on this drawing so been studying it. Night.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 18, 2008, 02:16 AM

You're up so late my dear girl! Me too I guess. I've got a pork roast in the oven. I had it defrosting in the fridge for two days, and had forgotten about it, so I thought I better just get it in the oven... LOL! It was something my Mother brought in before she left, and I mistook it for something else when I defrosted it. It was like... SURPRISE... I'm a pork roast!. lol. So, It's almost done, and I will probably have a little snack off it, and then wrap it up for tomorrow.

Call me tomorrow eve for sure if you feel like it. I did talk to Alty for awhile. I wanted to ask her opinion, and I would also like your input too. So. Yes by all means! Call whenever you want my sweets!

N'Nite Stwingy!
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 02:17 AM

Starbs, hope you are over your headache!! I have to go get shots around my eye tomorrow so better get some rest myself. Night night to you little Duckie!!
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 02:19 AM
    I will call tomorrow evening Starby! Sweet Dreams. Ummmm... dinner at 3:18 a.m. What an idea. You made me hungry and I am almost never hungry. Enjoy!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 18, 2008, 02:24 AM

Nitey Night Rebby! I didn't think of the roast until late, and thought if I didn't put it in tonight, I would end up forgetting and it would end up going bad... so yup! Supper, breakie... whatever at 2:30am. LOL! I'll see how it turns out. I get a little crazy with spices and stuff this late at night. You never know what I think might taste good in there... hahaha! It could end up being a total mess! ;)

Hope your shots help you some my dear, and I will talk to you in the evening then!

Sweet dreams! :)
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 07:29 AM

::clears throat::

... my, it's been a while since I've entered the castle. I apologize, but that evil queen alty over there has been making me paint the torture room over and over and over.. . It's been a week, and I've only gotten one of the walls done... that woman keeps distracting me.

Anyway, I'm... sorta back. Got to head to work!
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 07:41 AM

Hehehehehe just thought id say hello now ill be gone again xx
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 08:36 AM
    Boo!

Good morning;)
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 08:38 AM

Morning Starty :)
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 08:43 AM
    Hope everyone is doing all right... I know last week was hard. I hope this week brings you all lots of smiles and great days;) Hugs... I am running late today
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Nov 18, 2008, 09:19 AM

Good morning all!

HC, how was your concert?

Starty how are you doing??
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 18, 2008, 09:47 AM

Morning Chicky and Biggie!. and good morning to that stranger, I think his name is Sneezer or something?. and to Starty girl... and good evening CBW... I guess I missed you guys!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 18, 2008, 10:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick View Post
    Morning Starty :)
    Hi Chicky, hope all is well with you honey. You must be very busy lately. Hope to see more of you soon.

Did I tell you that I got your post card? Looks almost like the location of the island I'm trying to make a deal with for our next domicile... I think our neighbors will be fun too - will post a few pictures of the place soon.

C.U. later...

HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 10:39 AM

I've just been managing to keep my head above water lately. I'll be back...

SO glad you got the post card! YAY! Wondered about it.

Concert went well, BigB... thanks:)
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 11:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    Morning Chicky and Biggie!....and good morning to that stranger, I think his name is Sneezer or something?...and to Starty girl...and good evening CBW...I guess I missed you guys!
    Hehehehehe I flew like a bat on a bike in and out shouted boo and disappeared again ;) how are you sweety?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 18, 2008, 11:38 AM

Hey there CBW, and Momma C if you're still here! I'm fine. Trying to organise my day... not working so well... haha! I've only got a few minutes myself. If I don't get moving I won't get anything done at all! Not like that would be the first time... LOL!

How is everyone else today?
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 18, 2008, 12:27 PM
    A lot better than the last few days, thanks Starby. Hope you are not stressing yourself out too much.

I know that CBW makes a habit out of 'streaking' in and out of threads, but am still glad she visits no matter for how long. Just loved that little kitty. Looks like my Larry when he was a baby- same color on tummy, paws and face - it's ironic.

There are a few things I'm looking forward to this week, and infusion two days before the wedding reception - so I'll probably break out again and really look good. Bought an extra tube of make-up just in case. Wish me luck...

Have a few phone-calls to make now, so will call it an early evening.

Night, night, all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Castle, again, yup, again. [ 1499 Answers ]

Okay kids, it's time to move back into the castle. We've made a few more changes. We now have a pool with a swim up bar, and of course the waiters, hi boys. ;) The piranahs didn't make it but the alligators are doing well, watch out though, they're hungry. I've purchased a few guard...

The Castle of doom 2, new and improved [ 1499 Answers ]

Okay, Starby isn't around and the castle is closing, so I'll start another. It's renovated, it's new and improved. Paint, flowers, and a duck pond for Starduck (hee, hee) Come join us, I've even added a midieval bar, for those of us who like to indulge. ;) Hick. So come on in, we have...

Name of the castle [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the castle near Fussan , Germany. I do not know how to spell it . You pronounce it as Newshwainstain. Wanted some pictures. Can anyone help ?

1983 haunted castle movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember renting this move along with the movie M.J.'s Thriller. It was about (as far as I can remmeber) a guy that has to spend 3 nights in a haunted castle inorder to marry a princess. It was a comedy but the castle is haunted and there is lots of slapstick. I remember one part about a AX...

View more questions Search