Nov 1, 2008, 11:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Yep, thanks Bear my friend....
    :D welcome
    Cy'all later
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 11:45 AM

Yes Counsillor, I have a question pertaining to your somewhat unclear response to the aformentioned queury. If it is to my understanding, you are releasing two prisoners at a time. What exactly are your conditions and requirements that have to be adhered to, with the understanding that you will release, in a timely manner, the other aforementioned prisoners.
    After much due diligence and proper investigation of those aforementioned detainees and my in depth searching of the minds of these dastardly accused criminal types. Trying to gauge the degree of their crimes, I have developed a severe headache once again. Hummm, this job is so thankless. I have to be the Sheriff, jailer, prosecution attorney, and JUDGE.

So "conditions of release" will be forthcoming... sometime. In the meantime... THEY will rot in... :)
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 1, 2008, 12:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    After much due diligence and proper investigation of those aforementioned detainees and my in depth searching of the minds of these dastardly accused criminal types. Trying to gauge the degree of their crimes, I have developed a severe headache once again. Hummm, this job is so thankless. I have to be the Sheriff, jailer, prosecution attorney, and JUDGE.

So "conditions of release" will be forthcoming....sometime. In the meantime...THEY will rot in ......:)
    :eek: The Sheriff has lost his mind! He's about to snap because of his dastardly head pains! Run... run for your lives!
    theguywithnolife Posts: 82, Reputation: 10

Nov 1, 2008, 01:19 PM

Business Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 02:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by theguywithnolife View Post
    Now that's enough to cleanse a dastardly man's heart... :rolleyes:
    theguywithnolife Posts: 82, Reputation: 10

Nov 1, 2008, 02:53 PM

Your quite welcome
    Business Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 03:32 PM

See you guys later, going shopping for my beautiful wife's wedding anniversary present for tomorrow... Helzberg's here I come, bye.
    Business Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 10:26 PM

Well... I waited for an hour or so and no one came by to visit me. So, I am going to bed, it is about 12:30 am and tomorrow is our wedding anniversary... (Alty... are you listening?) And where the h*ll have you been? We miss you!

Night all...
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 1, 2008, 10:46 PM

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY STRINGY AND MARTA!
    Hope you have a great day! :D

I didn't get my notifications again! I didn't know anyone was here! :(

I tell you, if I go on one more thread where my side of thngs have been pulled and only one side of the story is left, to make me look like an idiot, I'm out of here and won't bother trying to give advice. I am not going to put up with this anymore! I think I've paid my dues around here, and to have some teen newbie, or some patronizing man call the shots is about all I can take not to just forget about it and just hang in the lounge and not bother with advice! Grrrrrrrr!
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Nov 1, 2008, 11:02 PM

Evening Starby
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 1, 2008, 11:03 PM

Hey Biggie! I'm about ready to blow a gasket! How are you? ;)

Nov 1, 2008, 11:09 PM

Eh, I have been better... Home from school for the weekend, but was visiting my gramma in the hospital on Friday, and going again tomrorow at some point...

She's not doing well at all :( :(
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 1, 2008, 11:13 PM

Oh I'm sorry! That's not good news. :( I don't know the nature of her illness, but I sure hope she pulls through it. It's never an easy thing to deal with when someone you love is sick.

Nov 1, 2008, 11:17 PM

Thanks,

I don't really know much about it either... The details don't really matter at this point. I know its cancer, but as far as I know its pretty advanced and there isn't much they can do. It isn't really unexpected, but that doesn't make it much easier.

Nov 1, 2008, 11:23 PM

Well I'm going to try to get some rest... Didn't sleep well last night, could use a nice nights sleep. Maybe a little TV first, maybe put myself in a better mood :p

Goodnight Starby! Don't blow that gasket :p
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 1, 2008, 11:30 PM

Oh it's cancer. It seems every time you turn around, someone else has this nasty disease. I'm so sorry. :( 3 out of 4 of my Grandparents, and my Uncle died of cancer also. It's hard to watch the pain they have to endure.

I'll try to hold onto that gasket! Does beer help for gasket problems?. LOL!

Sleep well Biggie, and get a good rest!
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2008, 11:41 PM

If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 1, 2008, 11:43 PM

Heh? Whaaattt? LOL! Hi Mag, how are you?

Are you trying to repair my broken gasket? Haha!
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2008, 12:17 AM

Just slather some peanut butter on it then push both side together real hard and hold it there for six hours and it will be good as new.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 2, 2008, 12:27 AM

ROFLMAO! I'll give it a try next time I'm about ready to blow a gasket. I'll let you know how it works out! Now... where exactly is the gasket located? I can tell it's going to blow... but it's late, and I'm having trouble lifting my hood! Is it close to my Tranny?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Castle, again, yup, again. [ 1499 Answers ]

Okay kids, it's time to move back into the castle. We've made a few more changes. We now have a pool with a swim up bar, and of course the waiters, hi boys. ;) The piranahs didn't make it but the alligators are doing well, watch out though, they're hungry. I've purchased a few guard...

The Castle of doom 2, new and improved [ 1499 Answers ]

Okay, Starby isn't around and the castle is closing, so I'll start another. It's renovated, it's new and improved. Paint, flowers, and a duck pond for Starduck (hee, hee) Come join us, I've even added a midieval bar, for those of us who like to indulge. ;) Hick. So come on in, we have...

Name of the castle [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the castle near Fussan , Germany. I do not know how to spell it . You pronounce it as Newshwainstain. Wanted some pictures. Can anyone help ?

1983 haunted castle movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember renting this move along with the movie M.J.'s Thriller. It was about (as far as I can remmeber) a guy that has to spend 3 nights in a haunted castle inorder to marry a princess. It was a comedy but the castle is haunted and there is lots of slapstick. I remember one part about a AX...

View more questions Search