Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    _Me_ Posts: 107, Reputation: 2

Oct 29, 2008, 10:05 AM
    Looking for the name of a song
    I was trying to think of the name of a song, which I THINK is done by Nickleback, but I only remember very few words of the chorus I know it goes something like:
    "Somebody help me please...." and don't know the rest. Anyone know what I am talking about?
    frostimus Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 01:02 PM

I will find out for you is it a very popular song and when was it popular?
    Absolute Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Oct 29, 2008, 01:05 PM

Search it on the computer. Pretty simple, put in the lyrics you know and then '-Nickelback'
    Maybe it'll come up?
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2008, 01:13 PM

Maybe Savin' me, or there is their song that says "somebody, help me breathe", it is called Breathe. Maybe you thought it sounded like please?
    WiseRacoon Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2008, 05:35 PM
    Nickelback - breathe lyrics :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to Figure out what Rock N Roll song this is.small part of the song. [ 6 Answers ]

It's an older Rock Song, it says never, never, never, a lot... And then a little more of the lyrics are "I walk for mile and my feet are hurting..." I think that is what it says. Thanks, Virginia:confused:

Epic (violin?) Song. Famous I think, what is this song called! [ 3 Answers ]

Grah! I KNOW this song from SOMEWHER! I think it might have been used in movie commercials or something? YouTube - Ah ! My Goddess ! - Absolution If anyone knows what this is called, please tell me? And I checked, it's not called Absolution

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song

What song and who sings a song that talks about his dad dying and buying him a mustan [ 1 Answers ]

His dad dies and when he dies he gives him a letter and he opens it and there is a set of keys to a mustang that he wanted when he was a child. Please help me figure this out..

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

View more questions Search