Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cousinjack Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 07:10 AM
    Adding anchor tags
    Hello
    I am having trouble adding an anchor tag
    I want to add an anchor tag from a word (read)on page one that takes you to page two.

I then want to link from a, back button, on page two, back to the word (read) on page one.

It is driving me crazy. I am using Dreamweaver MX
    Any help would be appreciated.

CousinJack
    Artem Posts: 61, Reputation: 5

Jan 17, 2009, 02:41 AM

<a href="pagetwo.html">(read)</a>

and

<a href="pageone.html">Back</a>

You mean like that?
    If you want to move to the exact part of a website then use <a name="">
    Like this:

<a name="one"><a href="><a href=">(read)</a></a>

and

<a href="pageone.html#one">Back</a>

Hope that helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Screw Anchor [ 2 Answers ]

I'll pretend this is the right category. I have what I think is a bit of a silly question. I'm trying to put a coat rack up and decided to use anchors for the screws. I've never really used them before. These are just the very plain plastic anchors -- the kind that look a bit like a fat...

How much useful div tags for SEO [ 1 Answers ]

Ima presently working on my website seo, some people saying div tags are very use useful to increase the seo rankings, how can it possible, it is true? How much useful div tags for SEO ?

Anchor baby-immigration [ 1 Answers ]

My nephew is a US citizen and had a baby with an illegal immigrant. They live together but is a very dysfunctional relationship; she has an explosive temper, extreme jealousy, is verbal and physical abusive to my nephew and is constantly threaten him with taking the baby to Mexico, so He'll never...

Anchor furniture down [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pool with a vinyl liner and would like to anchor the outdoor chairs and table furniture down. How do I do this on cement we get alt of wind and I do not want the furniture to blow into the pool with a vinyl liner?

Mp3 ID3 tags [ 2 Answers ]

I'm using the python language. Is there a way to read the ID3 tags? As of now I've been trying to read the file, get the string and search through it for specific things. But each version of ID3 is different. And it seems even when they are the same version, it may be written in a different way or...

View more questions Search