Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boofey22667 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 07:07 AM
    Finding someone's ip address
    Recently someone had access to my lap top, a week later a invitation was sent from my Facebook account to one of my friends.with my e-mail address. My friend is already on my Facebook.and now other invitations have been sent to my friends on msn.is it possible to track the persons ip address from the computer they are sending these messages from.and stop them.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 29, 2008, 08:14 AM

No.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 29, 2008, 08:21 AM
    Sounds to me like someone has accessed you e-mail account and gone from there.
    It's amazing what a little social engineering can achieve ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding Mac address [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering how I would go about finding the MAC address for my computer. Thanks for the help

Finding address of a mobile number [ 2 Answers ]

Can any one please tell me how to find out the address of the mobile number in uk. We have the mobile number.

Finding full address of sender in Outlook Express [ 1 Answers ]

I receive a message which I then forward to my boss; she wants to apply to original sender has hidden this using only a mneumonic. When she replies, it comes back to me, not the original sender. Can this be fixed in Outlook Express 2006.:confused:

Finding an email address [ 1 Answers ]

My question is this: I have an old friend that moved away a couple of years ago that I am trying to locate or email. The address is an AOL address but says it is no longer valid. Is there some way I can search using the old email address to possibly find out what new email address he might have? ...

View more questions Search