Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    music42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 04:34 AM
    Can a propane gas dryer be converted to natural gas
    Do thet sell a conversion kit to go from a propane gas dryer to natural gas.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2008, 04:46 AM

Yes such a kit is available. Try contacting your dryer manufacturer to see if they sell one specifically for your machine. If not, try one of the doityourself places.
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2008, 10:23 PM

Music42 - YES -you can by changing the ORRFICE VALVE < THERE IS ONE FOR PROPANE AND ONE FOR NATURAL GAS< IT IS SIMPLE TO CHANGE FROM ONE TO THE OTHER . If you have trouble come back on this post and hollar. Good luck and stay safe ,turn the gas off while working on the change over . Have a good day and GOD BLESS :: F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Convert my dryer from propane to natural gas [ 1 Answers ]

I need help on how to convert my whirlpool dryer from propane to natural gas please help gayle

Chaning natural gas dryer to propane [ 4 Answers ]

I have a fairly new LG dryer that was natural gas. I moved to a state with no natural gas, so my husband bought a conversion kit and changed it over to propane, (tho it does not seem to dry as well). We have now moved to a home with fuel oil heat. I read that you can use a small propane tank,...

Need to chang natural gas dryer to propane gas [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all new to the group. I have a question about turing a natural gas dryer to propane gas. The dryer model is an LG. The instruction manual does not show how to get to the existing gas orifice. Can any one help. Thanks. Joe

Converting propane to natural dryer [ 2 Answers ]

Can you convert a propane dryer to natural gas?

Convert propane gas to the natural gas dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dryer in the basement that need to be used in propane gas but my current set up is through natural gas. I didn't realize until I try to dry the clothes but it was taking much much longer time... Is there any way that I can convert the natural gas? . Let me know Thanks

View more questions Search