Ask
    P DOT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 09:28 PM
    How do I make my wife
    How do I make my wife have a orgasm fast
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 28, 2008, 09:35 PM

Her orgasm begins in her brain hours before you two have sex. If you are loving and giving, helpful and a good listener, affectionate and gentle, imaginative and creative throughout the day, she might surprise you with how fast she can reach an orgasm when you make love to her. Of course, you have to be all those things honestly and devotedly, not as a one-time trial.
    missingpieces Posts: 70, Reputation: 6

Oct 28, 2008, 10:45 PM

I totally agree, a day of teasing topped off with an "i have to have you now" quicky always gets the job done quickly for me :)
    homebirthmom Posts: 160, Reputation: 15

Oct 28, 2008, 10:49 PM

The more pressure you place on her, for climaxing, the more difficult she will find it to do so. Let it come naturally, not rushed, and don't be too dissapointed if she doesn't climax. Give it a little while, then try again, but put more emphasis on enjoyment rather than a specific goal.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2008, 05:17 AM
    Women are not a fast food drive up window. If you want fast, go to the McDonalds drive through window.

Few women want or enjoy a "get in", "get off", "get out", "get lost" session.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2008, 11:43 AM

You have to have a woman who *wants to/is able* to orgasm fast... you have to be the kind of man this woman REALLY LIKES!!

However, there are very few of this kind of woman and many women are with the wrong men, unfortunately.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2008, 12:38 PM

Wondergirl is right. But you don't have to have a perfect day. It's mostly attitude and communication of what you're thinking and feeling. Also, she must be with you in attitude. You can not do it all yourself, unfortunately.
    Absolute Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Oct 29, 2008, 01:09 PM

Wow, there's a lot of answer up there. ^^^
    Well, there's a place in her body called her 'G'-spot. It's in her vagina. Also on the outer region of her vagina above there's her . Now, if you rub that while thrusting I'm pretty sure she'll orgasm very very fast. ;) Also, softly touch her inner thigh BEFORE you have intercoarse. Trace her thighs with your fingers. It'll get her excited AND it'll prepare her for sex and orgasms.
    Absolute Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Oct 29, 2008, 01:11 PM
    Homebirthmom is right. More enjoyment. If you want her to enjoy it more. There is the clitterous. (if that's how you spell it) above the vagina. Rub there while thrusting. It works.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2008, 02:26 PM

Wondergirl is way off base in my opinion--too passive aggressive and controlling.

Quote... "Her orgasm begins in her brain **hours before** you two have sex. If you are loving and giving, helpful and a good listener, affectionate and gentle, imaginative and creative throughout the day, she might surprise you with how fast she can reach an orgasm when you make love to her. Of course, you have to be all those things honestly and devotedly, not as a one-time trial."-Wondergirl

Plus, she is describing a parent, not a spouse.

A person is allowed to be their authentic self, of course having a good personality.

How about the shoe on the other foot. A man might say of a wife he is disappointed in.

My wife should start hours ahead of time by wearing a short skirt and no shoes while doing housework along with a bra with the nipples cut out. Then sit in a chair and flash me during the day as well as manipulating her nipples. Also bend over. Greet the UPS man at the door.

Just my opinion.

I think you get the point. :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 30, 2008, 02:20 PM
    Nah, Wondergirl is not off base, actually she is right on the money. A woman's orgasm begins in the brain. With love affection and the right enticement throughout the day, the anticipation can be worth the wait.

You see, a little erotica all day long, whether it be physical, or by text or even just the right look or the right touch throughout the day is the way to go. While men are very visual beings, women are very mental beings. We have to be enticed a little at a time and then BANG you never know what will happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make my wife feel beautiful? [ 13 Answers ]

I made the mistake of telling her that the first time I saw her, she was not "my type"... Please do not "bash" me about this. I KNOW that was stupid, and I was young and not very mature... Point is, now we've had 3 children and she does not feel pretty... She commented about my above...

Wife on dependent visa and husband dies, can wife stay in UK? [ 1 Answers ]

Husband worked in UK for 7 yrs and wife has worked here about 5. Wife is on dependent visa. Husband got seriously ill and died recently. Is wife allowed to still stay in UK? What should she do to be able to stay? Can she apply for permanent residence? Husband is buried to UK and wife would like to...

Can't make my wife understand . When it gets hotter outside [ 12 Answers ]

Can't make my wife understand... when it gets hotter outside, We have to raise the thermostat inside. Is there a normal/average range difference from outside to inside ? Say if it's 90 deg outside... inside should be 78 deg... or diff of 12 deg. Thanks

Name some things that make your wife mad. [ 22 Answers ]

P.M.S. No sex Asks you to help and you say OK in a min. Ask if you are going to take the trash out and you say in a min. Hide her sex toys Don't tell her she looks lovely today Throw away her fav. Nail polish even though it's empty You takeing her last drink of wine Not talking to her...

Found a letter from my wife wanting to make love to another man [ 6 Answers ]

I had found a letter from my wife wanting to make love to another man. I question her about it and she first said it was about me. Which wasn't true. It had details about another man from her work. When she started working there he was all she talk about. So, I ask her if she like him. She...

View more questions Search