Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laurad3290 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 09:26 PM
    Does anyone remember this 90's kids show?
    So I know I watched this show when I was younger and one of the episodes had a bunch of kids and they got encased in this purple goo. I think it was the bubble gum they were chewing but I could be wrong and it could have been some weird doll doing it... its bugging me so bad that I can't remember!!
    mibabygrrl2005 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2008, 11:45 AM

Was it something like goosebumps or are you afraid of the dark?
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Jan 31, 2009, 10:11 PM
    It was the 3 part Episode of GhostWriter Attack of the slime monster

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone remember this kids show? [ 5 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this show. It was on in the 90s and possibly a pbs kids show. I think it was a crime show and there were 2 people who solved the crimes and at the end of the show they always jumped in the air and high fived. Does anyone know what show this was?

Do you remember this TV show from the mid 90's? [ 6 Answers ]

I remember watching a TV show in Canada and if my memory is correct the shows logo, was something like a blue triangle with the title. The set I believe was an apartment, and it had one girl, and two guys I think. A train went around the room, and off onto the balcony, and if someone was on the...

A late 90's TV show. Can't remember the name of it. [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a TV show that had aload of young people trying to survive in a mall and there is total chaos outside gangs everywhere. I think it was out in the late 90's.

Does any one remember this kids show from the 90's? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching a TV show (in canada) but forget the name... BASIC SETTING: - apartment - balcony - had a train running around the balcony, through the wall and through the kitchen/living room and if someone was in the balcony and needed a drink then someone in the kitchen would put the...

View more questions Search