Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stingkee Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 07:31 PM
    Minor minor accident
    Hi guys,nice to be here again... I just want to ask about my friend's case and I can't give her any opinion because I'm not sure what should I tell her. The story was, she hit a car in front of her on the side street, but it when they check the back of the car, there was no any scratches or dent or anything on the car, but still the driver get her insurance, and the driver said "the damage could be inside the car", so she was so scared about what happened,she was asking if there's anything she should be scared of since nothing happens on the car. Please help me what should I tell her because one of our friend told her that the driver could make something to his car just to prove that she made the damage but I told her that driver is insane if she did anything like that.so please help my friend, thank you again guys..

Additional question:
    Would it be counted on her driving record? How much will it increase on her insurance if she's paying only $300 (liability only) for 6 months?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 28, 2008, 07:38 PM

There is nothing you can do if the other party wants to make a unbased claim,

So why be scared, your insurance takes care of it, and life goes on.
    stingkee Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 07:49 PM

Would it be counted on her driving record?what can she do?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2008, 05:40 AM
    Hello s:

Well, she can pay for it out of her own pocket if she's afraid her rates will go up. I certainly won't count on her driving record, but it might go on her insurance record.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex had sex with a man when she was a minor [ 79 Answers ]

My ex who is 18 now lost her virginity a then 27 year old when she was 16, this being northern ireland she was just a minor. No one knows about this apart from me and a few of her friends. I want him to pay for what he did as I see it being sexual abuse. Do I have any right in reporting it to...

Minor traffic accident with medical transport [ 2 Answers ]

My question is what (if anything) I may be legally liable for in this situation (especially ER bills): I was driving at the speed limit and the car in front of me by (I'm bad at distances) perhaps 50 yards was stopped. The nearest light was significantly further down the road, and I couldn't...

Minor Accident, Major headache [ 7 Answers ]

Ok here's the deal. I repair cars on the side. One of my customers had me drive his vehicle to my shop for a repair. I was working on a car and while I was under the steering wheel, the car went out of gear and the car hit a metal shelving unit in my shop. Minor damage. I told the owner(who I had...

Minor Auto Accident - Major Issue [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I live in California and my sister was involved in an auto accident. No police report filed, both parties were not injuried, no damages to my car, a small dent on the other car involved. Accident occurred in a mall parking lot, they backed into each other. No witnesses. The other...

Minor refuses to exit car after accident [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter was hit by a car driven by a minor . My daughter was injured and her car was totaled. She was taken to the hospital by ambulance and treated. She has ongoing medical bills. While at the hospital without my knowledge, even though my daughter was awake and I I was present they did a...

View more questions Search