Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PAPAPITTS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 05:55 PM
    Old treadle sewing machine
    Can anyone provide any info about a manhattan treadle sewing machine?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2008, 09:12 PM

Hi, PAPAPITTS!

Does yours look anything like those that you'll find via clicking on the following search?

site:www.moah.org Manhattan Sewing Machine - Google Image Search

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Domestic, treadle sewing machine [ 2 Answers ]

I just lost a family heirloom in a fire, unfortunately it was being stored in another location that burned down and I had never had it appraised. Now I am trying to recover value information on it for insurance purposes. It was an upright "Domestic"brand treadle sewing machine from the mid 1800's,...

Velox antique treadle sewing machine [ 3 Answers ]

My sister has a Velox treadle sewing machine. I haven't been able to find anything about it on the web. I have run out of places to look. Any suggestions on where to find some info?

New Home Treadle Sewing Machine Needles [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. 1st. Post. Recently acquired an old New Home sewing machine. Does anyone have knowledge if this machine requires a certain shaped needle. & name brand compatibility. i.e., Singer. White, etc... Thanks for any help. It would be nice to be able to use this machine. Pnwoods

Raymond treadle sewing machine [ 8 Answers ]

Hi! This treadle opens with a sliding chain (inside the top part of the cabinet) and pulls up the sewing machine with one smooth movement. This is unlike any other treadle I've seen where you simply open the top and pull up the machine. Is this feature unique to the Raymond Treadle and does this...

Treadle Sewing Machine Value [ 1 Answers ]

I own a 90 year old Treadle Sewing Machine in Mint condition and would like to know the value.

View more questions Search