Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunnywootxp Posts: 103, Reputation: -2

Oct 28, 2008, 03:45 PM
    Is it possible to do eye laser at age 19?
    Hi everyone

I want to know is it possible to do eye laser at age 19 if not what's the minimum age. I have about 600 degree. And also I want to know how many % are doing laser are safe.

Thanks
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 30, 2008, 02:46 AM

First of all, I'm trying to figure out what you are asking.

Yes, you can get laser eye surgery at 19. Most places the age is 18.

When you say 600 degree are you saying that your prescription is a -6.00 or a +6.00? If so, is there an astigmatism? How much?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 30, 2008, 02:49 AM

Also, what is making you consider laser eye surgery?
    happy2003 Posts: 43, Reputation: 8

Nov 20, 2008, 09:04 AM

I actually had LASIK done 4 years ago though a very reputable doctor and clinic. One of the conditions of the procedure I know is that your vision has to be stable, and not changing. Because of that I waited till I was 20 to get it done. I also had very bad vision, and an astigmatism that was corrected to almost 20/20. So people can get good results. But it is eye surgery, and can have complications. Make sure your informed.

Here is their website, its very helpful.
    TLC Laser Eye Centers - providers of LASIK, Custom LASIK, Bladeless Lasik, IntraLase, PRK, CK, Laser Vision Correction procedures, Laser Eye Surgery, offering numerous LASIK eye surgery Centers and Lasik Surgeons across North America.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laser-Eye Surgery [ 4 Answers ]

I am 18 and I was considering getting laser eye surgery this summer. Does anyone have any comments or suggestions regarding this? Should I get lasik or blade, what are the prices, etc.

Laser transmeter [ 5 Answers ]

Is laser is danger for our EYE?

Eye laser surgery [ 10 Answers ]

Does anyone no how effective eyelaser surgery is? and is there any danger of something going wrong... and is it sore?

Laser Printer [ 2 Answers ]

I am getting to a point where I will be doing a larger amount of printing. A lot of it in black and white but some color. I have been using a Lexmark inkjet printer ( cheap walmart ) Someone suggested I buy a used laser printer ( on somewhere like ebay) and the toner cart is a lot cheaper per...

View more questions Search