Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Oct 28, 2008, 01:55 PM
    Is five years a good time to renew our vows
    My husband and I have been together for 9 years and married for four. We were thinking about havinga renewel ceramony on our fifth wedding anniversary. When we got married it was in a courthouse and I was 5 months pregnant. I really want to have a wedding and over the past five years we have gone through a lot and I thought this would be a good way to remember our time together and how much we have accomplished.

What do you think? Is 5 years a good milestone?
    Some say yes and some say no
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 28, 2008, 02:03 PM
    I don't see why not! If you and your husband feel strongly about it, go for it!
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 1, 2008, 09:40 AM

Sounds perfect to me! Have the wedding that you always wanted before. I wish you luck! :)
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2008, 07:34 PM
    There is not right or wrong time to renew your vows. Some people do it to celebrate milestones or to acknowledge coming out of difficult times. If you love each other and want to celebrate that love with your family and friends, then absolutely you should go ahead with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Are vows taken lightly? [ 7 Answers ]

I have been reading some of the questions on this site referring to marriage and I am shocked by how some couples are breaking up for stupid reasons after getting married. One even said she wasn't even in love with him when they got married! You take vows for a reason... they are called vows for a...

Is it good or bad for a lady who is already 24 years old but still likes dolls [ 15 Answers ]

I am 24 years old,but still like dolls very much!most people always laugh at me for that! I feel a little upset!Is it a problem for a lady who is already 24 years old but still love dolls? I feel happy when I see my cute dolls,when I sleep with my cute dolls.As loog as I see new dolls which are...

Time limitation to make a "Motion to Renew" [ 2 Answers ]

my law firm got a motion dismissed and we have new evidence to introduce...what is the time limitation to make a Motion To Renew? any feedback is welcome :)

Wedding Vows [ 2 Answers ]

A grandmother overheard her 5-year-old granddaughter playing "wedding." The wedding vows went like this: "You have the right to remain silent, anything you say may be held against you, you have the right to have an attorney present. You may kiss the bride."

View more questions Search