Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brussojen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 09:01 AM
    Translation into Sanskirt
    I am wanting to find out how to write Jennifer in Sanskirt. Also I am needing to find out how to wirte Joseph in Sanskirt. I am going to get them into a tattoo but do not know how to writ the in Sanskirt
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2008, 01:00 AM

Hi, brussojen!

If this is for something that's to be permanently put on your body, then I would strongly urge you to make sure that you get at least two or even three interpretations for a translation before you do that.

I'm just trying to look out for your best interests here...

It's my understanding, concerning names, that if you write how the names are sounded out, then you'll be more likely to get an accurate translation.

I seem to have had some reasonably good success using the following site. Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit I do wish that we had a designated expert here in translating words into Sanskrit. However, every once in awhile, there are a couple of people that show up who really know their stuff about translating written names, words and sentences from other languages into the written Sanskrit. Hopefully, someone like that will come along and notice your post.

You may have to try the site above in the different ways that are available and maybe also try some things that are suggested on it in order for you to be successful.

There is also another site that you could try. It would be the following one. Free Online Translations to Sanskrit, Hindi & Marathi for Tattoos, Names & Sentences

I think that the guy that runs it is the same one that comes around here, now and then, to answer very finely concerning questions like the one that you have.

There is also another person who has recently joined who really knows his stuff. Hopefully, either of them will come along to respond to your post.

It's my understanding, that there is also a way to contact people on either site to get help.

Thanks!
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Oct 30, 2008, 03:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by brussojen View Post
    I am wanting to find out how to write Jennifer in Sanskirt. Also I am needing to find out how to wirte Joseph in Sanskirt. I am going to get them into a tattoo but do not know how to writ the in Sanskirt
    Respectively,
    जेनिफर जोसेफ
    lindy Joice Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2009, 01:59 AM
    Future

Oct 8, 2009, 02:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lindy joice View Post
    future
    भविष्य

Oct 8, 2009, 06:32 AM

What is sejahtera in sankrit ?tq

Oct 8, 2009, 06:34 AM
    I am wanting to find out how to write Aries Santika in Sanskirt. I am going to get them into a tattoo but do not know how to writ the in Sanskirt

Oct 8, 2009, 07:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lindy Joice View Post
    i am wanting to find out how to write Aries Santika in Sanskirt. I am going to get them into a tattoo but do not know how to writ the in Sanskirt
    What is Santika ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name translation [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, can anyone help me with a translation please. I would like to translate my daughters name into SANSKRIT. Her name is NIAMH. All help would be gratefully appreciated

Sanskirt writing [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I'm trying to translate some words from english to sanskrit writing I am planning on getting these words: laura, laina,linda,rebecca, earnest, and alexis can anyone help me thanks

English to Sanskirt translated for tattoo [ 2 Answers ]

I want to get my name tattooed in Sanskrit. My name is "Taylor". I would also like "love" I've been searching the internet and have found nothing!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :)

English to Sanskirt [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know the word 'love" in Sanskrit... thanks

View more questions Search