Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 28, 2008, 08:36 AM
    IE8 in Windows Vista issue
    My Internet Explorer will not let me connect to links anymore, either in IE, Yahoo, AMHD or other sites. I have to copy the links open a new tab and then connect.

Any ideas?

Frustrated Chery.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 28, 2008, 08:43 AM
    Dump IE and install FF ;)
    Firefox web browser | Faster, more secure, & customizable
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2008, 08:46 AM
    Do you IE7? IE8 is still in beta.

Try navigating to Tools>Internet Options>Advanced tab

Then click the Reset button at the bottom right to reset the settings to the defaults.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows vista [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was wonderning if you can tell me how to stop the bios from coming up when I reboot my PC .when I reboot the bios screen comes up and I have to press f1 to contuine and then everything is OK .but I wanted it to go back to how it use to boot up thanks for your help

Email sending prob. In windows vista using windows mail [ 1 Answers ]

I am having problem in sending emails in windows mail in vista. Up to yesterday, it was working fine. I have deleted and created the account again. Email address,pwd, pop n smtp etc everything is correct but email are not going. There is genuine windows vista with Mecafee. No problem with incoming...

Windows Vista [ 7 Answers ]

.: VISTA SUCKS

Can a windows xp virus effect windows vista? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. My pendrive was infected by a virus called "jambanmu" which is either a malaysian or Indonesian virus. If I put my pendrive into a windows xp computer the virus will stop the computer from using few stuff. As for my pendrive the virus doesn't allow me to reformat it. If I use a windows vista...

View more questions Search