Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Jun 7, 2006, 04:01 PM
    Weird Food Combinations aka Gun Control LOL
    Okay, this may not be a combo exactly but I salt my cantelope melon. . Oh, now here is one, and my hubby likes peanut butter and iceberg lettuce sandwiches! :p

Fried Mars bars?? :eek:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 7, 2006, 04:03 PM
    Thanks for redirecting Val.

Balogna, lettuce and pickle here!!

Hy hubbly likes hellmans Mayo on pizza
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2006, 04:04 PM
    Salt on melon is not too bad, but peanut butter and lettuce? Yuckkkk... haha.

My adopted dad likes lime jello with lots of green olives (the pimento kind) in it. I don't know, maybe that's common but I think it's disgusting! :p

My gross food of choice is horseradish and applesauce on crackers. Reminds me of Passover LOL!
    Expert

Jun 7, 2006, 04:06 PM
    Horseradish on applesauce. Now I have heard it all, not to mention green jello with olives!!

My 4 year old dips his cheetos in ketchup
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2006, 04:12 PM
    Mmmm... ketchup. My best friend eats Kraft Dinner (I think in the States you guys call it Kraft Macaroni and Cheese) with ketchup. That wouldn't be weird except that she throws out the cheese part... so it's just plain noodles with ketchup... blech!

When I used to work at McDonald's, I ate mayo and ketchup mixed together on my fries. Then later I discovered that mayo with sweet and sour sauce was even better haha.

Grossest ketchup story I know though is another friend who likes ketchup as a dip with raw veggies!! Like broccoli, carrots, celery, etc. Yuck!

Jun 7, 2006, 04:17 PM
    What have I unleashed!?

I have been know on occasion put plain yellow mustard on pizza but ONLY the simple cheese and pepperoni kind... makes it taste a little like those giant hot pretzels the carnivals sell??
    Expert

Jun 7, 2006, 04:18 PM
    I think you have unleashed a monster, but you got to admit it is fun!!

I like fun posts too, at least no one is arguing. LOL
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2006, 04:25 PM
    valinors_sorrow agrees: Hmmm I may have to try the Passover cracker recipe, I like the sound of it!
    Yeah I like it haha. At Passover, there's this point in the seder where you each a small sandwich of bitter herbs (red horseradish) and a pasty mixture of nuts and apples, on matzoh. It tastes pretty good IMO haha. Crackers, applesauce and horseradish has a similar taste.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2006, 04:25 PM
    Best thread title I've seen in a long time. LOL!
    Expert

Jun 7, 2006, 04:29 PM
    Makes us all smile and we could actually use more of this kind of post.

My ex mother-in-law ate ham sandwhiches with oreo cookies on them.

I ate colby cheese and dill pickles while pregnant.
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2006, 04:34 PM
    Have any of you ever had Prairie Oysters aka Montana Tendergroins? They're kind of a speciality around here, LOL. Here's a recipe:

http://www.whatscookingamerica.net/H...yMtnOyster.htm
    Expert

Jun 7, 2006, 04:35 PM
    EEEWWW!!

Daughter eats peanut butter on oreos, her best friend like ranch dip on hotdogs and pizza.
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2006, 04:37 PM
    Mmmm... peanut butter oreos sound good. I imagine they'd taste something like a Reese peanut butter cup. Unfortunately I am on a sugar free diet now! :(
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2006, 04:57 PM
    I just love Hummus, peanutbutter and green olive sandwiches. Makes my taste buds all stand up and applaude me!

Does anyone make their own Hummus? Where is that nice lady from the middle east, millic I think? Tell me how to make the most supberb Hummus, if I don't already. I use Chick peas, Tahini and garlic then food processor till creamy. Sound about right?

Jun 7, 2006, 05:01 PM
    Oreo cookies ought to be outlawed along with Tootsie Rolls on the charge of trying to impersonate chocolate!

GAG! GAG! GAG!
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2006, 05:01 PM
    Salt on melon is good.

Olives in almost anything is wrong.

For years I did potato chips in whatever sandwich I was eating... as in a layer of chips over the cheese.

Peanut butter and lettuce sandwich I can see... kind of a play off peanut butter on celery sticks. Anyone ever done the elvis special? Grilled peanut butter and banana sandwich?

Jun 7, 2006, 05:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by orange
    Mmmm... peanut butter oreos sound good. I imagine they'd taste something like a Reese peanut butter cup. Unfortunately I am on a sugar free diet now! :(

I saw recently in an ad they are coming out with new Mint filling Oreos and that just might redeem them, In my opinion! Sort of a portable Grasshopper Pie? LOL :p
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2006, 05:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by valinors_sorrow
    Oreo cookies ought to be outlawed along with Tootsie Rolls on the charge of trying to impersonate chocolate!!

GAG!! GAG!! GAG!!
    I agree its not chocolate, but if you pass this law you will have BIG MISTER BUNNY BEAR (aka my son) to answer to!!

We were just at a restaurant like 20 min ago to take out food and he kept slipping behind a counter. I thought it was to find crayons. Nope. He knows inherently where they stashed the tootsie rolls. Absolutely no idea how he knew that. He also knows what toys stores look like from the back so I suppose there's just some funky kid mojo going on.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2006, 05:11 PM
    I have that funky kid mojo going on still. I can find a tootsie roll or an oreo hidden within 5 city blocks! Now that is an important skill to have!

Jun 7, 2006, 06:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    I have that funky kid mojo goin on still. I can find a tootsie roll or an oreo hidden within 5 city blocks! Now that is an important skill to have!
    Starts pinging Magpie with olives after sucking the pimento out of them whilst chanting faintly "food fight food fight food fight". LOL.

PING! :eek:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird goo [ 9 Answers ]

I have this strange, odorless sticky orange/brown goo slowly oozing from the main sewer pipe out of the house in the basement. It has taken months, possibly years to biuld up, but has become noticeable recently. It looks like candle wax has been dripped on the side of the pipe. I had a plumber...

Weird thermostat [ 4 Answers ]

My heating ac is a little strange in that the tranformer for the ac is outside in the compressor unit. Ever since I switched to a programmable thermostat I have had problem from time to time. There are 5 wires in two cables. Black which is RH and white which is W in one and , red which is RC, ...

Help me, my turtle is being weird [ 9 Answers ]

I just bought a turtle, and its breathing really hard, with its mouth open when its on the land part of the tank... Is it panting because its hot??

Weird guy [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! MY friend likes to wear women's underwear and lingerie. He is straight, but his behaviour is so weird. I don't understand this. Can anyone explain to me? Thanks a lot!

Weird Drinks - a/k/a Weird Food - a/k/a Gun Control [ 12 Answers ]

Okay, got to get this one started to go along with our Weird Dinners. Anyone ever had a Monkey Brain? How about a Duck Fart?

View more questions Search