Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bridgesfolly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2008, 08:15 PM
    90's Cartoon movie with Unicorns?
    I remember when I was really really young I had a movie that I believe we had bought at a toys R us store. The movie involved unicorns with glowing jewels on their foreheads which they used to communicate with the girls that owned them. I can barely remember the story but I do remember that the title was something like "Princesses something something something and Queen something"

I think?
    If you can help me out I would be so happy. Ive been looking for so long for this movie.
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Oct 28, 2008, 12:16 PM
    Princess Gwenevere and the Jewel Riders | TV Show

Is this any help
    Bridgesfolly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 03:54 PM
    Yeah that was it. Actually, funnily enough, I figured it out not too long after I posted this question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's/90's cartoon movie? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie as a kid, but can not for the life of me remember the title. It involves a kid who travels to another land through a grandfather clock, once in the world it is a race against time to same a princess maybe? There is a Dark stallion with Flaming red eye chasing the...

Old cartoon movie from the 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

It's a cartoon movie from the 80's or 90's maybe. Its about a bunch of animals in a forest and a truck flips over and lets poisonous gas into the forest and all the animals try to survive.

Name of 80's/90's cartoon movie? [ 1 Answers ]

The cover has three little animals in a flying contraption. In the movie a gas truck or something similar crashes and begins polluting all the little animal holes, and a few little animals are sent to save the others or something. I remember a part where they are trying to cross a field at...

Cartoon movie from the 90's? [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie about these animals that all lived in there own place and there was a road where there little kids played.. I don't remember what they were but I know they were animals and the kids were playing on a road and I think this tanker truck wrecked and pilled something that was making...

A animated cartoon movie in probably the 90's [ 2 Answers ]

This movie had a rooster who would crow and the sun would rise. He left for I believe hollywood and the sun did not rise. Animals would go out searching for the rooster because they needed the sun to shine. I believe owls became the bad guys and attacked the farm. Everyone at the farm needed...

View more questions Search