Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missdezy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2008, 04:59 PM
    Needing the title of 80's-early 90's teen movie
    Girl in high school pretending to be a guy for some reason. She has short brown hair and was dressing like a girl in the beginning. I know at the end a guy tears her shirt open and finds out she's a girl and I think they were at a bonfire on the beach or something I know there was a fire going on (not in a bad way). Anyone with the title of this movie please let me know I would like to watch this movie again tahnks
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 27, 2008, 06:36 PM

Sounds like Just One of the Guys (1985)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

I need help with an 80's or early 90's fantasy movie title! [ 5 Answers ]

I stumbled into this place and it looks like someone may be able to help me with this... I've been after a movie title for something like the last ten or fifteen years, and just lately it's started bugging me afresh. I must have seen it when I was super small, and only remember fragments of the...

Looking for a movie title (late 80's early 90's) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie title. It's a late 80's early 90's film. I THINK it has Elijah Wood in it but could be wrong. Or maybe Joseph Mazzello. It's about a boy who finds some sort of armored suit that I think was from space. I think there is also a scene somewhere in it where they are in a junk...

Title of an 80's or early 90's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember very much about this movie, except that the story centers on a girl who has to go on some kind of quest or journey, I think. To help her, she's given a magic pair of shoes that can climb/walk on anything as long as they don't get wet, and a magic pair of scissors that can cut...

View more questions Search