Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monnymonmonz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2006, 01:36 PM
    Annoying
    How do you repair your msn messenger. I have a problem where this thing called msn block cheaker keeps on poppin up constently not letting me talk to my other contacts plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me what can I do I've tried everything:mad:
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2006, 12:53 AM
    Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling MSN Messenger? You won't lose your contact list.

Also it might be worth doing some spyware scans as this program might be a bit of malware you have on your PC. Some goods ones are:
    Trend Micro Housecall (online scan)
    Adaware
    Spybot: S&D
    monnymonmonz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2006, 12:34 PM
    ]
    I have a prob;em where this icon msn block cheaker keeps on poppin up not letting me toalk to my other contacts on msn and I have tried to repare my computer I have uninstulled it and then downloaded it back again and it doesn't make a diffrence to my problem what can I do please helpppppppppppppp me.this is on msn messenger.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2006, 12:46 PM
    http://www.msngeeks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=492

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Annoying Neighbor! [ 7 Answers ]

I need some advice!! We are new in our neighborhood, and we have become social with our neighbors behind us. However she has become a burden. There are times she is in our back yard raking up leaves and pulling weeds and I can't even work in my garden without her coming out of the house and...

Help Annoying Trojan! [ 5 Answers ]

I was playing GTA::SanAndreas when my northern antivirus show the "deleted virus pop up"... it is very annoying... I could not get rid of it... Then as I got to know it better through forums.. I learned that it was a varible virus that is never ending.. then in the 2nd day, I ran all my AVs and...

Annoying erections! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone - I know this may sound somewhat weird, but I was wondering if any of you guys here could offer some advice on how to LOSE erections. Lately I have found that I am getting hard so easily and so frequently and it is really giving me grief - my main problem with it is that I can't talk...

Annoying Noise [ 1 Answers ]

I just recently purchased my laptop from a website called usanotebook.com. It's a dell latitude c600 and it looks brand new. The only problem is this annoying, almost buzzing, tone-like sound that comes from the computer. When I mute sound on the computer, I don't hear the noise as much, just when...

Annoying problem [ 1 Answers ]

Each time I go to look at my e mail (Outlook Express) I get this message: "This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. If the problem persists, contact program vendor". I can't seem to get rid of it and it has been happening for the last 2 or 3 weeks. Please tell me how...

View more questions Search