Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kittycatMandy Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2008, 01:06 PM
    Makeup
    For halloween I am being a witch. A nice witch, but I want to look hot, but not trampy. I really like this guy and I think he likes me. What kind of cheap makeup can I wear to make me look hot ( not trampy )?:(:confused:
    Bural21 Posts: 190, Reputation: 18

Oct 30, 2008, 06:17 AM

No make-up can make a girl look "hot", only your confidence would look hot.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2008, 06:32 AM

I agree with Bural... its your attitude that makes you look hot.

Go to Walgreens or Walmart and pick up some cheap Bonnie Bell makeup. Its all in the application and the attitude. Don't make it too heavy, just make it "witchy." Google Image search "witch" or check out The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) for movies. Practical Magic is a good one.

Find a picture and duplicate the look. :)

Have fun!
    HayleyAnne Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 11:30 PM
    Just wear some light foundation, blush and use eyeliner around your eyes and clumpy mascara. Works best. Also wear like a gold eyeshadow so he can see it in the dark. You;ll look gorgeous. I suggest mary kay crème to powder foundation
    cherrysher Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

Jul 23, 2010, 02:36 PM

OK. I do agree with the other answers, but id say to wear red lipstick or gloss, sparkly eyeshadow and eyeliner. I would do the eyeliner more heavy for a witch. And that's all id do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Makeup air [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have a 2 family that has 2 furnaces and a water heater w/ a total of 230000 BTU the mech room it is in is 1229.2 cubic ft the whole basement (finished) is 5562.2 cubic ft I installed four 16''vents one 12'' one 8'' and put a 24''x30'' vent on the door.The 16'' vents I put 2 up high &...

Makeup Kit [ 3 Answers ]

So, you know those eyeshadow sets that you can get at Walmart and Fred Meyer and such? I love those for the fact that they have a wide variety of eyeshadow colors. But hate that fact that the makeup islow quality. Do any good makeup brands make these?:p

Non-Comodogenic Makeup [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I'd like to find a foundation that isn't powdery, because I have dry sensitive skin and it makes it look flaky, and one that is creamy and gives my face a nice glow, but isn't oil based which irritates my skin. Can I find a creamy, water based formula makeup at a place like walmart? Any...

Where do you buy your makeup? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to this site and I am trying to get stores to sell my fiance's aunt's new makeup line called about face by Pamela John. It is a mineral-based makeup line. The question I have for you all is where do you normally buy your makeup products? (department store, salon, independent...

View more questions Search