Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    premek7p Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2006, 09:46 AM
    FOREIGN AGENCY-what form to needs to be filled out?
    We are a foreign agency with no US branch helping to find staff for U.S. employers abroad. How should we report and tax fees we collect for our services? Is it correct If we use W-8 BEN form? What is our liability? What is US employer liability. Can we use U.S. tax treaty that applies to our country to decrease our tax liability?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jun 9, 2006, 10:31 PM
    My expertise is not enough to answer your questions.

Recommend you post these questions to www.thetaxguy.com.

Dr. Gary Carter can provide the advice you need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Agency Introduction letter [ 12 Answers ]

Hi every one, My friend has started a new Travel Agency and he wants me to write an effective introduction letter. He want to send this letter to other travel agencies and airlines. Kindly help me in preparing the introduction letter. Thanks

Security Guard Agency [ 3 Answers ]

I was approached by a fellow that is a licensed private investigator in the state of Florida. We were discussing ways of "making money". He asked me if I thought I could run a security guard agency. He would provide the funding for me. Of course I said yes... research later. One hump I haven't...

Nursing Agency Scam [ 2 Answers ]

Nursing graduates are really in demand nowadays but they just have to be careful enough to avoid scams

What to say to collection agency? [ 1 Answers ]

Book Antiqua1blue My question is probably a common knowledge question, however not for me. About 2 years ago an ex-girlfriend (of Course) and I went into a jewelry store that my ex-girlfriends best friends mom worked. We found a ring of course that total was around $1200.00. I put 25% down. At...

Home care agency [ 1 Answers ]

I want to establish a home care agency here in WA. I want to know the step by step process and where to get necessary forms.

View more questions Search