Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shibushain Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2008, 06:16 AM
    To run setup
    My laptop is affected by virus and I cannot run antivirus setup. If I'm trying to install antivirus it showing Error: Windows cannot run this operation Need to restart the program but the same repeating always and I cannot install. IN my c: documents and settings some file named tazebama.dll is there which seems to be a virus and I cannot able to delete that file. Please advise
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 27, 2008, 06:17 AM

Try booting to Safe mode to install
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 27, 2008, 06:23 AM

Tazebama.dll is known malware. Try our forum favorite MalwareBytes AntiMalware:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware - Reviews and free Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware downloads at Download.com

It's free.

Oct 27, 2008, 07:50 AM

Comments on this post
    shibushain disagrees: Tried and failed

First, may I call your attention to the guidelines for using the comments feature found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/feedba...ure-24951.html

What failed? Any error message?

Oct 27, 2008, 10:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    Comments on this post
    shibushain disagrees: Tried and failed

First, may I call your attention to the guidelines for using the comments feature found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/feedba...ure-24951.html

What failed? Any error message?
    Thanks for the reply.

Same Error message SETUP.EXE HAS GENERATED ERRORS AND WILL CLOSED BY WINDOWS.YOU WILL NEED TO RESTART THE PROGRAM. AN ERROR LOG IS BEING CREATED. This was the error message during normal and safemode boot.

Regards
    Shibu

Oct 27, 2008, 10:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JBeaucaire View Post
    Tazebama.dll is known malware. Try our forum favorite MalwareBytes AntiMalware:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware - Reviews and free Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware downloads at Download.com

It's free.

Thanks and I installed and tried to run this malware but it is not detecting and the program
    Hangs up during its operation. It was not running 100%. So please advise.

Regards
    Shibu

Oct 28, 2008, 05:32 AM

Try googling the file name. If it's a known malware, you may find manual removal instructions or other removal tools you can try.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DVD and Satellite Setup [ 2 Answers ]

I have a DVD player I am trying to connect to my Hughes satellite and to my cable-ready television. I have red/white/yellow audio cords but my television has only the cable antenna connection. Thanks for any help.

Setup FTP [ 8 Answers ]

How do you setup a PC to receive files from an FTP server? I guess making a PC an FTP client?

How to setup a pump? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, I'll be very appreciate if anyone can help me with this. I Have a small pool (10X4X4 ft), it's next to my house. Because I live on a hill, I want to setup a pump to circulate water from the pool to down the hill (it high about 9ft or so). My water supply is not really strong, anyway I...

Tv/dvd setup [ 2 Answers ]

My TV does not have the yellow/white /red plug only plug for cable how can I set up my dvd player without it

View more questions Search